Chapter 1

The first time Zhao Yunlan laid his eyes on Shen Wei was amidst the meeting with a foreigner of a client, who was interested in purchasing a recent product publicized by his company.

Shen Wei accompanied this foreigner who introduced him as his trusted secretary.

True. Zhao Yunlan has met and made out with numerous beauties. But this one in front of him surpasses everyone he met before. He just can't look away from this person.

It's like he has fallen into a mysterious spell woven by those eyes.

Yes...those eyes.

Speaking about those, the very first thing about Shen Wei which struck Zhao YunLan was his quite impressive ink-black eyes studded on the pale face.

He felt like they are somehow hiding an indescribable sorrow deep within them.

A stunning beauty with perfectly flawless skin, impeccably dressed, a calm and gentle demeanour impossibly matching the appearance. A need to possess such a perfect creation filled his brain but he felt like it was almost impossible.

Noticing a tint of red spreading on that nearly expressionless face, Zhao Yunlan realised that he is staring too much. He can see that his gaze has made the person quite uncomfortable, kind of panic?

Zhao Yunlan suddenly averted his gaze away, focusing on the foreigner in front of him. He doesn't want to make an impression of a pervert in Shen Wei (which he already did anyway).

After discussing the contract details Zhao Yunlan turned to go, only after scanning the beautiful persona alongside the foreigner, once again.

Unbeknownst to him, that foreigner with them was also noticing these obvious exchanges, anger evident in him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(The following storyline has some graphic depictions of violence.
Please don't hate me for this..🙏🙏
You can skip this part if it is triggering.)

Shen Wei fell to the ground by the impact of a hard slap that marred his cheek. Covering his stinging cheek with one hand and balancing his body using another hand, he slowly tried to rise from the ground.
He turned to look at the fierce face in front of him.

'Wilhelm... what have I done this time? Why are you being like this?'

Shen Wei asked with trembling lips.

'What have you done? You are asking me what have you done?... How pathetic of an excuse are you shen Wei?'

Wilhelm walked towards him and grabbed his hair forcefully lifting him from the ground. Shen Wei felt as if his brain was being pulled away. He suffered in pain and became breathless.

'Wilhelm...Please let me go...'
Tears rolled down from his eyes.

'Crying bitch. You dare seduce a stranger in front of me, huh? You are going to learn the consequences of angering me.'

Wilhelm spat and dragged Shen Wei to their master bedroom. An innate fear of a possible bad occurrence surged his brain. Shen Wei tried to escape the strong clutch on his hair by grabbing onto Wilhelm's hands and pulling it away, which only resulted in increased pain when Wilhelm tightened his hold.

Shen Wei's futile struggles triggered the monster in him again. Wilhelm gritted his teeth in the increased anger that is fuming out from his body. When he entered their room, Wilhelm again slapped Shen Wei hard, picked him up from the floor and threw him to the bed. Shen Wei fell on his stomach on the bed, like a delicate flower falling, and waiting to get trampled mercilessly.

The stronger man began to tear off his pants along with his boxers exposing the pale butt cheeks to the air.

Wilhelm tugged the whip that was nailed onto the wall and started lashing out on his butt violently.
Shen Wei screamed and cried in pain, tears wetting the sheets underneath him. Each strike landed on his back by giving long reddish bruises. Beads of sweat dripped off from him profusely. Shen Wei desperately crawled forward trying to escape the scorching pain on his back. But alas... the strong bruising grip on his hips fixed him on his place.

Shen Wei kept drifting off between consciousness and unconsciousness. Finally, his eyes closed slowly, giving up to the excruciating pain that invaded his whole body.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Please don't kill me🙏🙏🙏)

Also... I am not trying to romanticize extremely unhealthy abusive relations here.

And sorry because the chapters are too short. I will be really happy if you guys could point out the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors which could help me to improve.