chapter 15(end)

(Warning: a short 18+ content)

"Will you marry me, babe?"

"... Ah Lan..."

Shen Wei is quivering and panting on his all fours. His fist clenched the sheets tighter as his body is being filled up with the hard shaft which is slowly moving inside him.

"Please say it, Wei" Yunlan's grip around Wei's waist tightened.

"Yess". His body jerked forward with the force of a sudden thrust when Yunlan decided to move faster without any warning.

"Say it again my babe" Sweat rolled down his forehead as he urged Shen Wei to say it again, the words that he wanted to hear for so long.

"YES!!..." Shen Wei screamed as Yunlan thrust deeper into the sweet hole again, deliberately touching the soft spot.

"Ahh... Ah lan...I will marry you" Shen Wei breathed out as his brain is overflowing with ecstasy.

"Haahh... Babe, You are so hot!"
Yunlan arched his back as Shen Wei clenched his hole tightly.
Shen Wei's flushed skin turned a brighter red once those words are out, which excited Yunlan more as he increased his pace.

Shen Wei lost the strength of his knees and slumped down on the bed with a few more thrusts and pressed his face into the pillow. Yunlan pulled himself out slowly as they both were gasping in the bliss of orgasm.

After catching their breaths, Yunlan flipped him over and watched his beautiful lover heaving heavily, with adoration. He quickly grabbed his body, pulling him forward and caught his lips in a fervent and heated kiss to which Shen Wei responded equally. Shen Wei wrapped his arms around Yunlan's neck and pulled him closer to his own body as he nibbled and sucked those plush lips. Yunlan's fingers ran over the soft locks of his hair messing it even more. His other hand gently massaged Shen Wei's back.

Their tongues swirled around each other, tasting one another and fighting for dominance, as the saliva trailed down from the sides of their reddish lips. They felt their members hardening once again, as their kisses became so intense.

Yunlan gently pushed Wei to the bed and tugged his legs, placed them on both of his shoulders.

"Ready for another round, babe?"

Shen Wei dropped his hands on the sides of his head and gasped as Yunlan thrust into the already stretched hole, gripping his waist.

"Shen Wei Ah... You are so beautiful, babe..." Yunlan can't help but admire the delicious sight of Shen Wei moaning under him.

"Xiao Wei... I love you, sweetheart..."

"... Me-too Ah Lan... I love... Ahhh... love you too..."

Yunlan's thrusts became more fierce and deeper, not even once missing his sensitive prostate, his balls slapped hard against Wei's bottom each time he surged forward, debauching his lover over and over again.

That night ended with them having multiple orgasms, which squeezed out the last bit of the strength remaining in them.

..............................

Shen Wei snuggled close to Yunlan's chest as they were still laying on the bed. Yunlan's armed are resting heavier upon his body. He twisted and turned, and reluctantly opened his eyes as the sun rays kept poking them angrily.

He lifted his left hand and gazed lovingly at the shining platinum band on his ring finger, in which their initials are carved. Yunlan put it on him in the middle of their heated session. He smiled when he thought about the unexpected marriage proposal. Finally, he is going to commit to someone legally.