chapter 10

Explicit content ahead. So those who are uncomfortable with such topics and minors, please DON'T READ this.
*********************

Yunlan entered the bedroom after rushing the shower somehow. When he came over, he can see Shen Wei sitting on the side of the bed, in a pristine white bathrobe. He is also seemed to be freshly bathed. The water droplets still dripping from the shoulder-length damp hair, which flows down and trailed off the skin inside his robe. The realisation that Shen Wei bathed for him filled Yunlan with excitement that he never knew he had before.

He walked over to Wei and gently placed his hands on his shoulders, loosening the robes. Yunlan leaned over him and inhaled the sweet scent of the other now added with the fresh smell of peach blossom soap, as the robes that covered him is sliding down his body unveiling smooth milky skin and a pair of beautiful pink buds.

Wei's hands reached to loosen Yunlan's robe exposing a slightly tanned, slender but beautiful muscular body.

Yunlan didn't wait anymore and began to kiss Wei, nibbling and sucking the sweet lips and when they parted in an invitation, he slowly slid his tongue inside the warm cavern exploring it, their hot and slippery organ moving against each other, till they become breathless.

Within a few minutes, two stark naked and tangled bodies can be seen over the soft sheets that covered the bed, coiled towards each other.

Both of them touched and caressed each part of the other's body as much as they can reach, learning their partner's body and revelling in extreme satisfaction while earning sweet moans of pleasure when they could find their sensitive spots.

Soon Yunlan laid Shen Wei on his back and he hovered over him, placing his knees between his legs. Yunlan then grabbed the lube from the nightstand and poured them over his hands and Shen Wei's entrance.

Gently massaging the soft muscles around the rim of his passage, Yunlan slowly inserted the lubed first finger. Shen Wei whimpered in the foreign sensation that invaded his insides. While twisting and twirling the finger, he deepened his finger further. When his finger touched that soft bundle of nerves that is the centre of all brain-tickling sensations, a sudden surge of pleasure flowed through Wei's spine.

'Ah.... 'A high and pleasurable moan escaped from those sinful lips. Shen Wei suddenly bit his lips feeling somewhat shy. But that moan ignited something within Yunlan whose eyes then filled with unimaginable hunger.
Yunlan taking time, added a second finger, then a third earning repeated exasperated sighs and moans from his partner. But along with the uncontrollable pleasure, pain is also slowly making its way into Shen Wei's system when the number of fingers increased, as that part haven't been used for a long time. Yunlan also noticed it and became concerned, he didn't want to give pain to his Wei so he caressed his forehead consoling him lovingly, giving him time to get adjusted.

Yunlan spread Shen Wei's thighs further,  kissing and marking the smooth inner white skin there. He slowly made his way to the crimson red shaft now dripping with pre-cum. His tongue swirled around the length of the erection as his head bobbled with each movement, licking the tip of the shaft while eying his shivering partner. Shen Wei released a sudden gasp when he swallowed it as a whole and began to suck it carefully. 

Shen Wei became breathless, shuddering and moaning from the over-stimulation of his brain from both front and back of his body as Yunlan's fingers kept stretching the tight pink hole intermittently touching the soft spot. Unable to cope with the sensations, Shen Wei's fingers curled into fists grabbing the sheets, his knuckles turning white.

When his limits are breached, Shen Wei grabbed Yunlan's hair trying to remove him from his member." Yunla-an.. ah... I-I am gonna....." But Yunlan refused to budge and only increased his pace. With an exasperated cry, Shen Wei released into his mouth by arching his back beautifully. He slumped back down into the bed, his body limp and trembling due to the release.

Yunlan wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and slowly take out the fingers that were teasing the pinkish hole, drinking in the beautiful, dishevelled sight of his lover underneath him. Shen Wei's chest is heaving up and down in an unrhythmic manner, a deep red colour seems to invade his whole body including the rim of his eyes. Yunlan leaned close to Wei, removing the hair that fall on his forehead and wiping away the beads of sweat that kept rolling down.

He nudged his cheek with his nose and once again kissed the thin lips that are constantly bitten for some time now and slightly parted, allowing him to taste his release while kneading the hardened pink buds that were neglected for a long time.

He lifted his head to relish himself in the view of those ink-black eyes that are now brimming with tears, that captured his soul the very first time he met him. The long lashes are also wet with tears, forming a light shadow on the pink cheeks.

"Xiao Wei Ah... I love you, babe..."
Yunlan whispered into his mouth. Shen Wei shivered under the warm embrace of his lover. Then only he dared to gaze at those dark hazy eyes of his partner which is now deeply bored into his own. He can see the love and care emanating from the other person towards him.

"Ah lan... Please... Fill me up....mark me yours....." Words flowed inconsistently out of his mouth as they filled Yunlan from his top to bottom with indescribable ecstasy and a fierce urge to possess the body under him. Showering kisses on his body, Yunlan grabbed his legs from both sides spreading them even wider, and slide down his hands to his back, slowly cupping the butt by the middle and parting them to get the full view of the entrance that is so reddish due to the constant teasing and is now twitching like a blooming chrysanthemum.
After positioning himself, Yunlan slowly thrust his manhood into the tight hole, earning a painful cry from Wei.

Shen Wei reached up and wrapped his arms around Yunlan's neck. After all, this is not like taking in fingers.

"Relax Xiao Wei..... Does it hurt babe?...." Yunlan comforted him while embracing him and patting his back. They stayed like that for some time and when he made sure that Shen Wei is okay after receiving his consent, he slowly began to thrust upwards and then slide down, repeating the motion to get Shen Wei adjusted to the rhythm.

Shen Wei's pain is slowly subsiding to pleasure. When Shen Wei is relaxed enough, Yunlan began to increase the pace of his thrust and each thrust became faster and fierce, deeply touching the soft spot sending shock waves to his brain. Shen Wei could not control his moans, screaming out Yunlan's name, his fingers deeply digging into Yunlan's skin leaving behind red marks.

The bed squeaked under the vigorous rocking of their bodies, the air in the room filled with the scent of sex and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"Ah Lan...ahhh........."As the pleasure heightened, Shen Wei could not bear himself anymore and arching his back he spilt for a second time with a cry, the cum all over his chest and stomach.

When the thrusting became faster and deeper inside the hot and tight cavity of Shen Wei, which kept squeezing him, Yunlan also reached his peak and with a shudder, he shot into the insides of his hole, filling it up to the brim. Yunlan then slowly pulled out his length and fell to the side of Shen Wei, scooping him into his arms. The feeling of warm liquid oozing out from the hole and flowing down his thighs made Shen Wei's brain numb.
Shen Wei placed his head on the warm and broad shoulders of Yunlan, deeply inhaling the scent of his lover and embracing him back. Yunlan nudged his hair and briefly kissed his forehead murmuring, " you are mine, Xiao Wei.......only mine.."

After such a vigorous exercise, Yunlan helped Shen Wei to the bathroom and they somehow managed to clean, and as soon as their tired bodies felt the soft sheets under them, drifted off to sleep giving into exhaustion that took over.

.........................

Thank you for reading 💕💕...