Requests and Guns

Omg I'm so sorry this took so long LMAO I got distracted and only got half of it done I originally had no idea what I wanted to do but I finally managed to finish it so here ya go luvs xxx

Also quick note:
(F/F/N) Fake first name
(F/L/N) Fake last name

-
Riding out on your horses, you can't help but feel a pair of staring eyes. You glance over to Arthur, who almost immediately met your gaze, you then glanced behind you as if to tell him to see who it was, you see his eyes dart to the back of the group, then look back to you.

"It's just sean, don't mind him," he muttered, looking back to dutch, who led the 5 of you into Rhodes. Lenny was riding along next to Sean, you let out a quiet sigh, you had figured it was him.

The town came into view quickly, the red dirt indented with hoove prints and long streaks--from wagons presumably.

"Alright boys, Sheriff gray has some... duties for us." Dutch said, sliding off his horse to hitch it to the post. The others following suit. Curious about the pause, you followed after dutch, getting to the top step just as he opened the door. "Sheriff gray! I hear you're in need of some assistance."

"Ah, Archibald, it's great to see you again, as for the help?" he let out a strained laugh "I will always need it with them damn Braithwaite's around," he nodded to the others before looking to you, "and you are?"

"Oh, I'm (f/f/n) (f/l/n), at your service sir." he gave you a quick glance up and down, before humming in approval, you held out your hand to shake his.

"Alright (f/f/n)," his stare made you uncomfortable, he took your hand, shaking it so you weren't left hanging. "Anyways, The Braithewaites have been causing my boys some trouble, they've been trespassing and causing a ruckus, from the direction they've been coming I think they got a camp set up just west of the plantation, go clear em out for me." he flicked the flint a couple of times before it ignited, holding the cigar up to his mouth, then let out a long drawn-out puff, motioning for us to get a move on.

Mounting upon the horses once more, you began riding to the west of the plantation, you considered thanking Charles again for letting you ride Taima While the others searched hopelessly for your horse. You had tuned in enough to hear dutch say

"Don't let anyone escape." he slowed his horse down to a stop, the led you into a clearing where you dismounted and grabbed your weapons off the saddle. You exchanged looks with the others before walking towards the camp that you could see the smoke from.

"What's the plan? Try and take them out silently or go guns ablaze?" Arthur looked down to the ground and thought for a moment, then looked up to dutch,

"Let's go silently, and then if anything goes amiss you all know what to do," He glanced between the 4 of us before motioning in a direction "Sean, (Y/N), and I will go around that way, Lenny and Arthur you'll go around the opposite. Any objections?" With a couple shakes of heads he nodded, "now get a move on!" He hissed, following you and Sean to the left.

You unsheathed your knife crouching down in the thick bushes of the forest, there was a Braithwaite taking a bathroom break behind a tree just a bit in front of you, you gestured to Sean to take him.

He unsheathed his knife and slowly crept forward, then proceeded to stab him in the neck and drag his body off into some bushes, you and dutch crept forward, taking cover behind trees, you slid your bow off your back and pulled out an arrow. Scanning through the trees towards the camp, you took a glance to dutch who watched intently.

You pulled the string back with the arrow adjusting accordingly to the wind and distance. Taking a deep breath in and out to settle your nerves, you let go of the arrow, watching it pierce through the head of its victim. Your head shot towards a sound of a voice from across the camp.

"Woah what the hell! We've got company."

"Shit." You muttered, placing the bow back across your back and pulled out your pistol, shooting them from a increasingly shorter distance.

"Over there! Get them!" You ducked behind a tree, hearing following gunshots from Dutch and the others. The bark of the tree next to you shattered, causing your nerves to jump. Frowning you peaked out of cover and returned fire which only lasted for a few minutes.

With everything quiet, you three stepped out of cover, meeting up with Arthur and Lenny in the middle of the camp. You kicked a body in your path, "that's a hell of a position to die in." You mumbled, stepping over the body.

"Nice shooting (Y/N)," dutch placed a hand on your shoulder, "consider yourself welcome to join us on jobs like these." You gave Dutch a smile, patting his hand as you walked over to the guy you shot with an arrow, kneeling down to pull the arrow out. It came out as easy as it went in, the arrow joined its friends in the quiver,

"Well let's tell gray the deed is done." Dutch brushed dust off his vest before the group returned to the horses, mounting up and riding off back to Rhodes, you rolled your shoulder back gently, trying to ease the discomfort.

"You did good today, I'm glad you finally got the chance to prove your worth to dutch." Arthur mumbled as his horse drifted closer to Taima,

"Why thank you Arthur, I'm just glad to be back in working order. I am so done with chores for the rest of my life." You said, the last bit coming out as a groan. Arthur stifled a laugh,

"you'll still have to do chores. Even if it is a pain the camp just won't run as smoothly without it." You pouted,

"I'm not a child, I know the importance of chores I just don't like them no more." He shrugged, turning to the red dusty road ahead of them,

"It gets the better of us."