IGMEBP 1

"This is fucking absurd! He can't be succeeding than me! I have more experience than that fucking CEO!" Yoongi, the Min cooperation's CEO, yells as he stared at his assistant.
"Hyung, don't be so harsh" His brother, Jungkook, says, pouting. The older sighs, hugging his brother as he was the only person that could calm him.

"Yoongi must be screaming and having a tantrum right now" Jimin, Park cooperation CEO, said as he laughed. He then stared at his assistant, smirking.
"Tell the Min's that we'll be having a meeting tomorrow" He says, his assistant nodded before leaving the room.

"Why the fuck would you want a meeting, huh? Fucker" Yoongi said as he glared at Jimin.
"What? I just wanted to see my old friend" Jimin says, laughing. The door suddenly bursts open, and a boy who had the biggest smile walked in. The boy ran to Yoongi, hugging him.
"Hyungie, I got a job! It's in a cafe" The boy said, showing his form. The older smiled, staring at it before secretly glaring at Jimin.
"That's good, baby, be careful, okay? Now get out, we're having a meeting" Yoongi softly said, shocking Jimin.

"Okie" The boy said, kissing Yoongi's cheek before leaving. Jimin stared at Yoongi, a smirk forming in his lips.
"Is that you're brother? What a pretty boy" Jimin says, wiggling his brow as he crosses his arms.
"That's none of your fucking business, Park, get away from him" Yoongi said, voice turning to a cold one. Jimin just scoffed, of course he wouldn't listen to him.

"Maybe if you give me your brother, I wouldn't bother you anymore" Jimin says. Yoongi growls, he isn't giving his brother away to a bastard.

"The fuck do you think I am? A person who would just give away someone he takes care of to a bastard like you? No, Park, he's my brother, not my slave"