IGMEBP 6

"Someone who I had a meeting with? I have too many meetings with everybody, any specific one, bubs?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I-I don't know, the one I interrupted? I think a guy with black hair" Jungkook says, trying to remember the father of his baby. Yoongi thinks before his aura changed. He stared at his brother, rubbing his back and helping him up.
"I'll be back, okay? Just stay here, don't do anything that might hurt you especially that you have a baby inside you" Yoongi says, while Jungkook starts to brush his teeth.

Yoongi focused on the road, his face cold as he plots some murder plans on how to kill his one and only rival, Park Jimin, on getting his brother pregnant and leaving the poor little Min after. He saw the building, the building of Jimin, Park cooperation's. Parking in, turning his car off before getting out. He got inside, he had an appointment, he'll be having a meeting with the bastard.

"Yo--" Jimin was cut off as he received a punch in the face. He groans, looking at Yoongi.
"What the fuck was that for?!" Jimin yelled, glaring.
"For getting my brother pregnant! And for leaving him!" Yoongi yells, glare getting intense.
"What? I didn't sleep with him?" Jimin says, snickering.
"Don't fucking lie! He said it himself, he saw you" Yoongi says, choking Jimin.

"Let go of my neck!" Jimin says, removing Yoongi's hold on his neck.
"Okay, okay, I fucking slept with your brother, what about it?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Fucking deaf, you got him pregnant and you have to do your responsibilities" Yoongi says, crossing his arms.
"What?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"You didn't use protection, got my brother pregnant!" Yoongi said again, rolling his eyes.

"So, what will I do? Marry him and deal with his ass?"