IGMEBP 11

Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the place. The younger frowns as he saw that it's more bigger than his brother, he'll definitely get lost on this house.
"Come on, Jung... Kook? Jungkook, right?" Jimin says, while the said male nodded and smiled. The older held himself back from kissing the younger, so he quickly went out. Jungkook giggles before rubbing his belly and going out of the car.

"Woah" Jungkook says, in awe as he saw the place. Jimin, who's behind him, smiled and chuckled at the younger's reaction. This brother of Yoongi is totally the opposite of him.
"W-where will be my room?" Jungkook asks, looking back at Jimin who had his smile.
"Oh, about that, you'll be sleeping with me" Jimin says as he clears his throat.

The younger's eyes widened, biting his lips as he blushed.
"B-but this house is too big, shouldn't it have many rooms?" Jungkook asks, raising his brows. Jimin shook his head, smiling.
"But I need to take care of you" The older said, chuckling.
"But, hyung, I can take care of mysel--" Jungkook cuts himself off, covering his mouth as he saw a bathroom. Jimin ran after the boy, seeing him in front of the toilet, throwing up.

Crouching down beside the younger, he rubs his back to comfort him. Jungkook spits before he looked at Jimin with teary eyes. The older gasped, hesitantly hugging the younger.
"Shh, I know" Jimin says, while Jungkook sniffles.
"Come on, I'll get you to bed" The older said, standing the younger up but not before letting him remove the bile taste from his mouth.

Jimin stared at the younger that slept on their bed, smiling as he crouched down near him. Carefully putting his hand on the younger's cheeks, and slowly caressing it.