IGMEBP 5

Jungkook lets out a groan as he woke up. He looks around, trying to sit up when he felt a hand stop him.
"Jungkook, stop" He heard a familiar voice, looking to his side to see Yoongi.
"H-hyung, why am I here?" He asks, which made the older sigh.
"You fainted in work, Jungkook" Yoongi says. The door opens, and the doctor walks in.
"Oh, I see he's awake" The doctor said, before he started to check Jungkook.

"Is he okay, doc? What's his illness?" Yoongi asks, voice laced with worry as he stared at the doctor.
"There's no illness, Mr Min, but him and the baby is okay, I'm glad he didn't fall" The doctor said. Yoongi frowns at the word baby, what baby?
"What are you talking about, doc? What baby?" Yoongi asks, the doctor chuckles.

"You guys didn't know? Mr Min, your brother is pregnant"

"Jungkook! Who's the father?! I'm asking you! Who?!" Yoongi angrily asks. They just got home, but he got angry on why his brother was pregnant.
"H-hyung! I don't know! I didn't get his name! He kicked me out after he was done that I didn't even get to take a glance of his face!" Jungkook says, crying.
"Then you shouldn't of have trusted him! I told you not to trust people you don't know! Now look! Someone took advantage of you and left you pregnant!" Yoongi says, crossing his arms.

"I'm really so--" Jungkook cuts himself off, covering his mouth and running to the bathroom. He leans into the toilet, letting out the contents of his stomach. Yoongi ran after him, crouching down and rubbing his back.
"Baby, just tell me, who is it?" The older asks. After vomiting, Jungkook stares at Yoongi.

"I only remember him as someone that you had a meeting with, I didn't get his name, hyung"