IGMEBP 7

Yoongi just stared at him blankly, while he stopped laughing.
"Wait, you for real?" Jimin asks, raising his brows, shocked.
"Of course, you bitch, I won't let my brother deal with a child by himself" Yoongi says, scoffing. Jimin shook his head, muttering no again and again.
"Come on, you need to introduce yourself to him so he would know who's the father" Yoongi says, grabbing the other's wrist.

"B-but, but!" Jimin says, trying to drag himself back to his office.
"You should've thought about that before sticking that dick of yours inside my brother's ass"

Yoongi and Jimin arrived at the house, getting out of the car. Just then, a loud scream was heard inside the house, startling both of them. Yoongi immediately ran inside, Jimin following him. They got inside, panicked as they looked around the house.
"Jungkook?! Are you okay?! Baby, answer me!" Yoongi says, walking in.
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, and Yoongi ran to the source.

They walked in the kitchen, seeing Jungkook holding onto his stomach as blood streamed down his legs.
"What happened?!" Yoongi says, running to the younger. Jimin just stared at the blood, eyes widened as he looked up at the younger.
"I-I don't know, I was just cleaning and then my stomach hurts and then this happened--hyung--I--Is my baby gonna be okay?! Hy-hyung" Jungkook says as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Shh, shh, you're gonna be okay, your baby is gonna be okay. Come on, let's rush you to the hospital" Yoongi says, trying to calm the younger down. Jungkook just continued crying, while Yoongi helped him walk to the front door.
"Come on, Jimin, aren't you worried for your child also?" Yoongi asks, looking back at the zoned out male. Jimin got out of his trance, following them.

(Is Jungkook and the baby gonna be okay?

Find out in the next chapter...

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]