IGMEBP 10

"Oh, uh... Maybe marriage is a bit too early? Maybe we could just live together?" Jimin says, smiling a little. Jungkook and Yoongi has the same expression before the older nodded.
"Okay, on Monday, Jungkook would be moving in with you. But, I will visit thrice a week to check on you guys" Yoongi says. Looking at Jimin, he nudged him as he continuously zoned out as he stared at Jungkook.

"Oh, oh, ah, okay" Jimin says before going back on staring at Jungkook. Yoongi sighed as he nudged Jimin again.
"Could you stop staring at him? I want you to remember all of this, okay?" Yoongi says. Jimin nodded and stared at Yoongi.
"First, you have to make sure you give all of the foods he's craving. Second, remember to give him his vitamins. Third, Jimin, I warn you" Yoongi says. The other nodded, putting his hands in surrender.

"Good" Yoongi says, satisfied.

Today was the day Jungkook would be moving to Jimin's house. Yoongi was having a crisis, is his decision correct or would he regret it? Just then, a van stopped in front of their house. It was Jimin's, and Yoongi was now more nervous. He helped Jungkook get his luggages out, seeing Jimin out of the van.
"You ready, Kook ah?" The other said, laughing as he smiled. Yoongi gave Jimin the luggages, glaring at him.
"Remember or... " Yoongi said before doing the slitting throat gesture.

"Okay, okay, geez" Jimin says, rolling his eyes as he puts the luggages to the trunk. Jungkook got in the van, waving at Yoongi.
"Bye, baby, remember to call me, okay?" The older says, smiling. Jimin who was in the trunk and peeked just to see his rival's smile, snickered.
"Yes, Hyungie, I'll miss you" Jungkook says, smiling back.

"Aish, I'll miss you too"