IGMEBP 8

Yoongi paced back and forth at the waiting room, Jimin who was just sat down, stared at the older with furrowed brows.
"God, you should be in my place, that's your child too" Yoongi says as he glared at Jimin.
"I don't even know if that child is mine" Jimin says, which made Yoongi's blood boil. The older grabbed the younger's collar, standing him up.

"So you're saying that my brother's a slut that sleeps around? I think the fuck not, Jimin" Yoongi says as he lets go of the younger's collar and facepalmed himself.
"I didn't mean it like that, Yoongi" Jimin says, but he was just ignored as the older stared at the wall, wanting to punch it.
"I told him not to trust the Jennie girl, she's bad influence. Think about it? She brought my brother to a bar, where alcoholics and perverts like you goes to" Yoongi said as he clenched his fists.

Jimin didn't say anything, he was right though, so he just kept quiet. Just then, a doctor approaches them, which made Yoongi perk up. He stared at the doctor, biting his lips in anticipation.
"He's good, along with the baby. But he almost had a miscarriage, he shouldn't work himself too much, he needs someone by his side. Which one of you is the father?" The doctor says, looking at both males. Yoongi looks back at Jimin, who's eyes widened before raising his hand a little.

"Oh, I suggest you help him with housework, wait, Mr Park?" The doctor says, recognizing the CEO. Jimin nodded, smiling a little.
"And you are Mr Min? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you guys that fast" The doctor says, smiling.
"Oh, it's no problem, but can we visit him now?" Yoongi asks. The doctor nodded before leaving them alone.