IGMEBP 16

"I'm sorry...

...for the wait" The doctor says. Yoongi thought something bad happened because of the pause.
"What the fuck was that pause for?!" Yoongi scolded, while the doctor chuckles. Jimin went out of the delivery room, all pale with the hand Jungkook were holding, shaking.
"What happened to you?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow. Jimin looks at him slowly, shaking.
"I'm fucking traumatized"

"But for real, what happened?" Yoongi asks as they sat down at the waiting room.
"Jungkook is scary when mad" Jimin says, finally moved on from
The event earlier.
"Yeah, I know" Yoongi says, snickering. Jimin rolls his eyes before they were called inside the room of Jungkook's.

"Hi hyungs" Jungkook says with their daughter in his arms. The two smiled, standing on both sides of his bed, staring at him.
"Park Jungsoo" Jungkook says, caressing his baby's cheek with his finger. Jimin sat down after grabbing a chair, tucking a hair behind his boyfriend's ear. He stared at his child, grabbing the baby's hand and feeling it being wrapped with her little fingers.

Gasping, he looks at Jungkook who laughs and stared at him. Yoongi, who was still standing on the right side of the bed, had little tears falling down his cheeks. The couple finally looked at him, eyes widening as they saw him wiping away something on his cheeks.
"Were you crying?" Jimin asks with a teasing smile. Yoongi rolls his eyes, scoffing.

"Me? Crying? Never" He says but a tear literally fell down his cheek. Jungkook laughs, along with Jimin who started wiggling his brows.
"Oooo~ Yoongi has another weak spot" Jimin says, while Yoongi scoffed again.
"Something just got in my eye, you shit" The older said. Jungkook stared at his brother, smiling wide before he handed Jungsoo to him.

"Oh.my.gosh! She's so cute"