IGMEBP 15

9 months into pregnancy...

"Ack, stop kicking, baby" Jungkook says as he rubbed his bump. But his baby didn't listen and continued kicking, making Jungkook whine. Standing up, he decided to get a glass of water as he was thirsty. But he didn't even get to take a few steps before he felt water run down his leg. Eyes widening, he was about to take a step but failed as an excruciating pain hit him.
"Oh.my.gosh, my water broke" He muttered to himself before he screamed. He's sure that people might've heard him and thought he's in trouble.

"Why now? Your father is at work" He says, breathing in and out. Grabbing his phone from the coffee table, he sat down with spreaded legs and dialled Jimin. He waited for a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hello, baby? I'm in a meeting right now"

"H-hyung... Ba-baby... Co-coming"

"What?"

Jungkook sighs before he yelled.

"The baby is coming, hyung!"

After yelling, the call ended which made him scream in frustration.

Jimin immediately ended the call as soon as he heard that. Looking around the room, he excused himself and called his assistant to go in. Running out, he dialled Yoongi on his way. The first call was unanswered, so he decided to call again.

"What the fuck is it?!"

"The baby is coming, bitch! Hurry up!"

"Oh my!"

Jimin scoffs, ending he call and getting in his car. Immediately starting it and drove off to his house.

"Baby!" Jimin yells as he got in his house, frantically looking around. Walking in the living room, he saw Jungkook sitting on the floor while he's holding onto his bump. The door slammed opened and Yoongi walks in, running to the living room.
"What took you guys so long?!" Jungkook yelled, while the two crouched down to his height.
"You guys took so--" Jimin cuts the younger off as he grabbed Yoongi's hand.
"Here, bite this" Jimin says before putting Yoongi's hand on Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook bit on it hard, making the oldest scream as he removed his hand on his brother's mouth.

"Fuck yo--"

"No time for you swearing around, let's go"