IGMEBP 4

2 months later...

"Jungkook ah, wake up now" Yoongi says as he knocked on his brother's door. He didn't received any response so he knocked louder.
"Baby, come on, you need to eat breakfast and you still have to go to your job" Yoongi says, deciding to open the door by now. He saw Jungkook on the bed, sat down with his hair sticking around and his eyes halflidded.
"Come on, bubs, I'll take you to your work" The older says, kissing the younger's head before leaving the room.

"Bye, baby!" Yoongi says, waving goodbye to Jungkook who also waved back. The older drove off, while the younger went inside the cafe.
"Hi sir!" Jungkook said, cheerfully. His boss chuckles, nodding and ruffling the younger's hair.
"Just call me, hyung, Ggukie" His boss said, he nodded and went inside the back.

Jungkook walked back and forth, getting dizzy. He walked back to the counter, grabbing onto it as he felt nauseous. He felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back to see his boss.
"You okay?" The older asks. Jungkook nodded, he was breathing heavily as he held onto his boss's shoulder. He was about to stand up when his vision went black.

"Mr Min, the hospital just called" Yoongi's assistant said, worry laced in his voice.
"What did they say?" The CEO asks, looking up from his work.
"They said Mr Jungkook's rushed there" The assistant continued, getting startled as the CEO immediately stood up.
"What?! What happened to my brother?!" Yoongi asks, worried and panicked.
"They said he suddenly fainted in work" His assistant said. He nodded, grabbing his phone and keys, along with his briefcase.

"Deal with this, okay? I have to see if my brother's okay" Yoongi says, walking out of the room after his assistant nodded.