IGMEBP 3

Jungkook groans as he woke up, feeling sore. He carefully sat up, whimpering as his lower torso hurts. He looked around the room, seeing a place he didn't know. He looks down at his body, eyes widening as he didn't see his shirt on, his eyes widened more as he stared at the blanket that covers his lower torso.

He lifts it up, rubbing his eyes as he saw it. No, his brother is gonna kill him, not really, but he's brother is gonna get mad. He looks at his side, eyes widening as he saw another guy that stared at him.
"Get out and go" The guy said, voice cold and stern. Jungkook frowns, who was he? He forgot.

"W-why?" He asks, the guy rolls his eyes, pushing him out of bed.
"Because I'm done with you" The guy said, standing up and dressing up. Jungkook whimpers as he tried standing up, using a chair to stood himself up. The younger felt tears form in his eyes, he just used his body like that. He remembered how the guy made him take this drug and then after that he wasn't himself.

"Act like this never happened" The guy said, now fully dressed up and leaving the room. Jungkook bursted into tears, he sat down, feeling heartbroken. He called his brother after dressing up.

"Min Jungkook, why are you here?!" Yoongi asks as he looked at his brother. The younger just looked down, sniffling. The older frowns, softening as he hugged the younger.
"I'm sorry, but why are you here?" The older asks.
"Can we not talk about it, Hyungie? I just want to go home" Jungkook says. Yoongi was worried, but he lets his brother go inside the car anyways. But he had noticed something, the boy was limping and he saw some pink and purple marks, now he didn't want what he's thinking to be true, but maybe it is true.