IGMEBP 12

Jungkook groans, feeling someone touching his cheek. Slowly opening his eyes, he was met with Jimin. He got startled and screamed, and accidentally hitting the older's nose. Jimin fell to the ground as Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, hyung!" Jungkook says as he crouched down next to Jimin. The older shook his head, giving a thumbs up as an indication that it's okay.

"Is it bleeding?" Jimin asks as he removed his hand from his nose. Jungkook shakes his head, not seeing anything.
"I'm really sorry, hyung!" Jungkook says as he pouted. Jimin chuckles, patting the younger's head.
"It's okay, I'm sorry for touching you" Jimin says. The younger giggles, shaking his head.
"It's okay, hyungie" The younger said as he stood up.

A month later...

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror, as to Jimin, well, he's working. The younger smiled before turning to the older.
"Hyung, look who decided to show up" Jungkook said. Jimin looks up before his eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh, is that your baby bump? It's so cute" Jimin says as he closed his laptop and stood up to go to the younger.

Jimin sat back down at the bed, pulling Jungkook to stand up in front of him. He rubs the bump, kissing it as he looks up at the younger.
"Jungkook, I still didn't tell you this, but I love you. I acted like an asshole at first, leaving you there. But! After seeing you again and knowing that you're pregnant with my child, it made me realize that I fell in love with you. I know that I also didn't ask you but, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jimin confesses. The younger smiled and nodded, gasping as he was pulled to sit down at the older's lap.

"My baby"

"My hyungie"