IGMEBP 13

Jungkook sat on Jimin's lap, straddling the older. Jimin kisses the younger, holding onto his waist as the younger whimpered. Just then, Yoongi walked in without knocking, startling both of them. The older misunderstood the situation and got mad as he thought Jimin was forcing his brother.
"What the fuck are you doing to my brother, Jimin?!" Yoongi said. Jungkook carefully stood up from his boyfriend's lap, trying to stop his brother but it was too late as he had already punched Jimin.

"Hyung, hyung! Stop!" Jungkook says, pulling Yoongi away. The older glared at Jimin, his fists clenching.
"Why did you fucking punch me?!" Jimin angrily asked as he stood up.
"Jiminie hyung--a-ah" Jungkook stutters as his baby kicked. Jimin's angry expression turned to worried one. Yoongi got worried too, he looked back at his brother.
"Jungkook, are you okay?" Both said in unison.

Jungkook nodded, taking a deep breath.
"I-I'll deal with it, but you guys need to fix your relationship, I don't want you guys always fighting" Jungkook said as he walked away. Yoongi and Jimin stared at eachother, rolling their eyes as they crossed their arms.
"What were you doing to my brother?" Yoongi broke their awkward silence, raising his brow at Jimin.

"We're in a relationship, we kinda forgot to tell you" Jimin said, scratching his nape.
"Oh, I'm sor...ry... " Yoongi said as he struggled to say sorry.
"I'm s...or...ry too" Jimin says, holding his hand out. Yoongi hesitantly held it and they both shook hands.
"But remember to take care of him, okay? So, friends?" Yoongi said, slowly smiling.

"You guys okay now?" A voice said, startling them both. Jungkook laughs as he saw their faces.
"Are you okay now?! Do we need to drive you to the hospital?" Both said worriedly.

"Nah, it was just the baby kicking"