introductions

OK, so this chapter is the actual definition of a filler chapter, so sorry about that.

The junior justice league stood completely still all but one, who was still holding back a angry, rebellious teen, huddled in the doorway of the mansion, which once held the most magnificent wooden door they had every seen, however now said door was nothing but splinters of wood at their feet. Each of the super powered teens shared looks of anger and worry at the eldest Wayne's request, why should they have to pay when the team are babysitting these brats for free and not to mention what did they expect would happen when one of these said brats fired a gun in the house when there is a extremely dangerous assassin after one of the boys.

The wrecked room was left in complete silence as the whole team just gawped at Richard Grayson who still had a smug smirk on his face. Not even the mighty leader Kaldur could come to think of a response to Richard who despite the accusing glares still did not drop his playboy smile.

Jason could not hold it in any longer  and burst into fits of laughter, did these idiots really think Dickie was being serious, i mean sure they probably believed they were all spoiled brats thriving off 'daddy's' money but still you'd have to be worse than Damian to actually make them pay.

"Grayson was fooling around you morons" Damian spoke up accusingly glaring towards the junior justice league with a look of pure disgust, he hated the fact that his father had entrusted his life and his brothers freedom with these idiots who couldn't even tell that Grayson was joking. pathetic. To make things worse the team being here made them practically useless as they couldn't defend themselves or would be at risk of exposing the whole families identities. Deathstroke already knew the boys identities so if the boys would have just been left alone than they would have had a fighting chance to protect Grayson from the ruthless mercenary.

"sorry about that but you should of seen your faces" Dick chuckled smiling apologetically towards his team, not that they knew it, who's faces all blushed the slightest tinge of pink at the embarrassment "now, introductions and then i'll give you a tour of the house, i'm Richard Grayson but you can call me Dick, the idiot with the gun is Jason" he said motioning towards Jason who was stalking out of the room, probably going to call the repair men "that's Tim or Timmy" this time Dick was pointing towards the boy Jason had been threatening and Tim gave a soft smile and a shy wave which made M'gann immediately fall in love with the young boy. "and this" Dick began giving up his pointing routine and instead walking over to the youngest Wayne and clamping his hand on his shoulder " is Damian" Damian was glaring at the team as if they had just slit the throat of a beloved family pet and he literally growled when Dick placed his hand of his shoulder but made no attempt to remove said hand, making the team believe he secretly craved affection.

" i am Aqualad, leader of the young justice team who have been assigned to protect you whilst your carers are away, this is miss martian , Superboy, Kid flash and Artemis" Kaldur said his voice echoing in the large hall and gesturing to each member of the team.

"its a pleasure to meet you all and thank you for coming to aid us" Richard Grayson spoke in a way which made his two remaining brothers in the room roll there eyes and the two girls of the team smile.

-time-skips-are-fun-right!??!?!?

After the tour which seemed to last around two hours the team was left in what Dick called there 'quarters' to settle in. They were shown to a large corridor which consisted of 14 rooms all bedrooms, the team had a choice from the 8 guest rooms Wayne manor had to offer, and despite the large choice of rooms, Artemis and Wally still managed to have an argument about it.

"i saw it first" Wally screamed at Artemis who was still unpacking her bag in the room despite  the speedsters proclaims that the room was his

"yeah and then you went to look at a different room, you snooze you loose baywatch" 

the argument continued both yelling childish reasons at each other to why the room was theirs and the noise attracted Dick back the to the rooms "are they always like this" he asked miss martian who was standing in the corridor watching the argument from afar, though of course he knew the answer

"basically" M'gann answered turning away from the argument to face Dick "are your brothers always like what happened before"

"worse" Dick smirked heading towards the doorway of the room where Artemis and Kid flash were now having what seemed to be a tug of war with one of Artemis'  pyjama tops

"er guys" Dick asked cautiously from the doorway, making both the teen aged super heroes jump into the air shocked by the eldest Wayne's sudden appearance 

"hi Richard" Kf asked nervously dropping Artemis' top and sidestepping away from Artemis

" if you both want the room, why don't you just share it, i mean its a double bed"

a pure look of disgust rested on both Artemis' and Wally faces was enough to make this whole being babysat by his team thing worth it, in Dicks opinion.

"oh sorry i just assumed you were a couple" Dick said still trying to hold back his laughs as Artemis started to fake gag 

"ew never" Artemis said at the same time wally basically screamed "WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK WERE A COUPLE" and stormed from the room going to claim the room furthest away from Artemis.

Dick sent an apologetic smile to Artemis and left the room to head back to his own room.

"sorted" he smirked to M'gann when he passed her.

_________________________________

half an hour later, the young justice team finally took seat in kaldurs designated room where he had called a team meeting "we need to think of a strategy plan for tonight, as at least two of us ne-" Kaldur stated before being interrupted by Artemis

"i'm sorry Kaldur but our we all forgetting the fact that the Jason kid had a literal gun and was trying to kill his brother,  Dick Grayson jumped down from a chandelier 25 feet in the which should of broke his neck or at least an ankle and was completely fine and  Damian just stood watching this like it  was the most normal thing in the world. I'm surprised these boys are still alive even without the assassin threat"

the whole team pondered for a few seconds before Kaldur spoke up once again

"yes, they are a strange family indeed"