movie night

hi guys, i hope you had a great Easter, ok so in this chapter Dick and Jason speak Romanian and i know Dick actually speaks Romani  but that's not a written language so i used Romanian also i dont speak Romanian so i used google translate so if you do speak Romanian and its wrong please don't be offended and please correct me, translation is right next to the speech. ok this author note is a mess, so soorrryyy about that and i hope everyone is safe and staying indoors.

Whilst the team of sidekicks thought of battle plans in Aqualad's bedroom, Gotham's local bat clan we're hidden safely away in the 'basement' of Wayne manor also known as the bat cave.

"we're a perfectly normal family!" Dick protested upon hearing the words 'strange family' come out of his leaders mouth. Now you may be wondering how he had heard Kaldur utter those words despite the team being a dozen corridors and two staircases away. The answer to this is of course Damian. The sneaky bastard had placed cameras in all of the teams rooms before they arrived and now the Batboys watched incredulously as the heroes in training talked about their family.

Dick had of course protested about the cameras placed in his team mates bedrooms and was just about to demand they be removed when he to became fascinated by there conversation.

" They have no right to talk about us in private!, i cant believe father entrusted our lives with these imbeciles" the demon brat hissed glaring furiously towards the speedster on the screen who was clearly in his own world whilst the rest of the team talked through useless battle plans

"cut them some slack Dami, i know the team better than anyone and i know they are more than capable of protecting us" Dick smiled also noticing his best friend pay little to no attention during the meeting, he would have to mention that next time he was Robin

"oh Dickie, you have too much faith in them" Jason sang clamping his hand down onto his older brothers shoulder "i doubt even we could beat death stroke in a fight, face it your toast"

"all they have to do is fend him off until we can get down to the batcave and zeta to the watchtower and hey presto your not dead and i'm not forced into a awful apprenticeship" Dick said clapping his hands together "plus we have no idea if he is gonna try anything, the team being here is just a precaution"

"with father off world and your only protection a bunch of hormonal imbeciles, the idea of Wilson not attacking is ludicrous" 

This left the four bats in a state silence as it all dawned on them that in fact it was only a matter of time before Slade Wilson came crashing into the manor demanding Dick join him. If they were completely honest the thought terrified them, even Damian.

It scared Dick most of all, Slade was the only villain which could cause him pure terror, not even the joker could do that, you see the joker would beat him to a pulp and then kill him without even a second thought, Jason proved that, but the thing that scared Dick the most was the fact Slade wouldn't kill him, sure he would beat him to a pulp but never kill him he was too 'perfect' for that, Slade however would force Dick into killing others and that is what terrified him.

Robin had only ever been taken by Slade once before and even though Robin was only with him for less than a week before the justice league found him and Slade was shipped of to Belle Reve, Slade already had Robin stealing for him. All it took was a few threats and harsh beatings before Robin craved and became the criminal Slade wanted. Imagine what Robin would do after a month or even a year in that mans captivity. 

It was a idiots mistake and pure luck that led to the justice league being able to locate them, Slade had left Robin alone in the bunker or as Robin liked to call it hell and Robin manged to escape his cell and activate one of his tracking devices Slade had removed from him, luckily Slade didn't find out about his when he returned because otherwise Robin would have had the beating of his life. But Slade was clever and very good at learning from his mistakes. Not to mention he had 3 years in prison to think of a plan of action.