The hunt begins.

Tad bit of swearing in this nothing bad though xx

Also not gonna pretend that I'm American BUT BIDEN WON!!!
So congratulations to everyone who's Americannn!!

"Dick" Clark gaped at the doorway. everyone freezing where they stood turning to stare at the new voice in horror, they all knew Dick would take the news awfully and would blame himself, well all except Conner and M'gann who still hadn't figured out Dicks identity.

Dick stared around the room as they all watched him tense dramatically, clearly noticing the lack of two of his siblings. Damian took a small step forward before flinging himself at Dick clinging to his torso, as if a lifeline.

Dick staggered backward at the new weight. Shocked that Damian had made any attempt at affection yet he made no move to hug Damian back.

"Where are they" he growled, the pale faces of the room still gaping. Superman opened his mouth to speak before closing it again when he couldn't find the right words.

If this is how they were acting telling Dick what happened, how on earth could they tell Bruce.

Kaldur finally found his words, seeing as the only league member and adult in there midsts was struggling  "Jason's going to be okay" was the only thing he managed to get out. Ashamed at himself for the cryptic answer, he hid his face slightly.

"What the fuck does that mean!" Dick screamed at the room, making Damian, who still had his head buried in Dicks arm, look up alarmed and take a worried step away from his brother.

"He was shot Dickie" Clark who had finally found his voice explained his voice shaky yet clearly trying his best to sound somewhat soothing.

Wally gasped from behind Dick, to whom didn't look good. His face paler than seemed possible for the normally tan boy, his body shook gently as fear crept up through his stomach giving him a sensation of sickness.
Noticing the pure fear in the boy Clark hurriedly spoke up again.
"He's going to make it Dickie, he's at the watchtower now being treated"

Dick nodded solemnly in reply, colour slowly creeping back into his cheeks as he allowed him self to breathe. He knew Jason had survived worse and he was being treated. He would be okay and then he would returned with a smile on his face and promise of getting revenge on Deathstroke.

"Is Tim with him?" He asked sounding more than reassured that his brothers would be okay.

His reassurance quickly vanished into pure panic once again as he watch the already solemn atmosphere in the room become a lot worse. The team fiddled awkwardly not looking up to meet Dicks eyes. There faces looked to the ground, almost as if they were ashamed.

"Deathstroke took him" Kaldur announced sternly, trying not to leave Dick in suspense, he deserved to know, the truth to know that they had failed.

Silence took over the room as everyone waited in anticipation for Dicks nexts words. He didn't say anything. He just stared into Kaldur's eyes as if waiting for him to laugh and say he was joking.

Seconds past of just Dick staring. Then all of a sudden as if the words had just been said, Dicks face morphed into one of pure anger. He was furious.

He quickly whirled around to face the wall, throwing his fist hard into it making the room wince. He banged his hand hard into the huge gaping hole at least ten more times, the team watching in terror unsure whether to stop him or let him take his anger out on the wall instead of the team.
"Dick" Clark spoke up his arm outstretched in front of him taking a weary step towards the broken boy. At the sound of the voice Dicks body whirled around once again to face the room, his eyes alight with fury and sadness.