Chapter 1

3000 years had passed after the coronation of the new monarch of Qing Qiu – Bai Fengjiu.

She decided to experience 3 misfortune in the mortal realm to ascend as a High Goddess. Fengjiu didn't tell anyone about her plan, so no one knows where she went.

A year in the mortal realm is only a day in the Heavenly Kingdom. She has to stay for a hundred year in order to finish the sufferings.

It was said that if the stars in Sky Kingdom kept on falling, it means that an immortal will be dying. Fengjiu didn't know this fact for she was playful and restless plus didn't study hard.

"I shall make a wish for falling stars are present tonight" she said. After wishing, she went on her journey.

2000 years ago...

"What do you mean by that?" Dong Hua asked Si Ming.

"Heavenly Emperor Ye Hua and Heavenly Empress Bai Qian have gone travelling, my lord. They are not in the palace." Si Ming answered.

"I guess I have no choice." Dong Hua whispered.

"Will you purify Miaoyi Chasm without your cultivation? That's too dangerous, Dijun. We should seek for help." Si Ming interrupted.

"I am the only one who can suppress Miao Luo and can purify the seal. In case I failed to return, go to the palace of Lian Song. He knows what to do." he said.

After saying these words, he disappeared in front of Star Lord Si Ming.

Miaoyi Chasm is located at Fanyin Valley.

Dong Hua decided to open the portal and enter.

"Dong Hua... Why do you look so weak? I bet this seal will be breaking soon. And after I broke free from—" Before Miao Luo can finish her words, Dong Hua uttered a spell and purified the chasm.

"Atrocious! Do you think I will let you break free from here?" he said with a blazing gaze.

But purifying the seal was too much for him, causing him to vomit blood which made Miao Luo laugh and determined.

"See? You lost much of your cultivation. You can't confine me here for long. I will have my revenge Dong Hua. Wait for me! Ha ha ha!" she teased.

Dong Hua went back to Taichen Palace but before he can even enter his room, he fainted and was found by Chong Lin, his servant.

Chong Lin transferred Dong Hua to his bed and called for Third Prince, Lian Song.

"What happened to him?" Lian Song asked.

"I do not know the details, my lord. I only know that he went to Miaoyi Chasm to purify the seal and when he came back, I found him lying in front of his room's door. Luckily, no one saw it. If this was known, it will cause chaos to Eight Deserts and Six Directions." Chong Lin worriedly answered.

"After what happened, I doubt he'll wake up soon. We should put him in Bihai Cangling to recuperate. But make sure that no one will know about this especially Demon clan." Lian song concluded.

So they went to Bihai Cangling and concealed the truth to everyone. Whenever someone asks for Dijun, they will always answer them that Dijun traveled or went to seclusion.

But staying inside Bihai Cangling will only help him to recuperate and will not make his cultivation to come back. So they decided to call god Yun Zhuang to lead Dijun's shadow into another world and become his representative in order to get his lost cultivation.

900 years had passed after the incident. The shadow came back to Dong Hua's body after it succeeded.

It helped him get his cultivation and he soon woke up after a coma.

No one knows about the shadow thing even Dong Hua. Lian Song, Chong Lin and Yun Zhuang have forgotten about it because they were told to drink the oblivion tea.

After what happened in Miaoyi Chasm, Dong Hua prepared for the battle and made sure that no other men/gods will get hurt.