Chapter 3

The Sky became dark, notifying the immortals that chaos will soon start.

Miao Luo managed to break out from Miaoyi Chasm. She ate almost all the demons to regain her cultivation.

"Power... I need to regain my power. Dong Hua... Wait for me!!" She exclaimed.

She went to Baishiu Mountain to absorb all the dark energy from the living demons. She was confident that she will soon rule the whole world because Dong Hua was already heavily injured and has lost his power.

She didn't know that Dong Hua has recovered almost all his cultivation. But Dong Hua knows that Miao Luo has the Li Bing stone which makes her more powerful than before.

Dong Hua set up a trap for her using his life.

"This has to end." He said to himself.

Since the opening of Earth and Sky, no disaster could jeopardize the lives in the Four Seas and Eight Deserts. This means that the stars that Fengjiu saw before, are for Dong Hua.

He left Sky Kingdom and went to Bihai Cangling.

"I never knew that my end will be this soon." He said to himself.

Roaming around his home, he sat down on his pavilion and touch the fur chain on his waist.

"I wanted to see you for one last time. Even if its against god's will."

So he went to Qing Qiu and decided to make it look like he was visiting an old friend.

After few minutes of walking around in Fengjiu's kingdom, he saw Jingwei, a bird who's always with Fengjiu and acts as her guard.

"Jingwei greets Dong Hua Dijun."

"Is the Queen of Qing Qiu here? I have something to talk about to her." - dong hua

"I'm sorry but it has been 100 days since we last saw her. We do not know where she has gone, even her parents are starting to worry because of it." - jingwei

"Is that so? Then I shall take my leave." 

He failed to meet his Jiu-er so he came back to Bihai Cangling. He was ready to fight Miao Luo to death. He has no plan of coming back.

And so he gathered all the energy inside his home, created the Star Ward and used Foling Flowers to purify his soul.

He lured Miao Luo to his trap by using Yan Chiwu as hostage at the entrance of Fanyin Valley.

Yan Chiwu knew that this is the only way to suppress Miao Luo. He knows that she is greedy of power and does not care to any demon. This is the reason why he agreed to help Dong Hua even though he is jealous of him because Ji Heng, his first love, likes Dong Hua.

Dong Hua slashed Yang Chiwu's back with his sword making it look like he was about to kill the Demon Lord.

Miao Luo appeared but before she can even use her power, Dong Hua threw the Star Ward spell to the whole valley to seal the Demon Lord Miao Luo.

"Dong Hua.... Do you really intend to go to hell with me? You even used you're home to create this ward. Now, I just have to kill you to end this." She said furiously.

"How did we end up with this situation? We were in good relationship before. But you changed." Dong Hua recounted.

"This is all because of you. You removed your name in the Rock of Three Incarnations to make sure that you will never be mine. You knew even before that I adore you. But you... you didn't give me a chance." She began to reminisce everything.

"I sacrificed my marriage for the good of Earth and Sky. I will never be married to you or to anyone. You also know that I only think of you as my sister. Nothing more, nothing less." He explained.

"To anyone? But you entertained that little fox and even risked your life for her! Now I had to kill you. If you can't be mine, then no one can have you as well."

She attacked Dong Hua with all her powers. She will make sure that both of them will die together.

She attacks and he defends vice-versa. She cloned herself into hundreds and charged multiple swords to Dong Hua location.

He managed to dodge but Miao Luo was fast. She teleported into his back and slashed him.

He's tired and was paralyzed. He uttered a spell to strengthen the ward to buy time for the immortals to be ready before she can destroy the seal.

He used his soul to make sure that it would take days before she could make the Star Ward disappear.

"Lian Song knows what to do." He said in his mind.

"Dong Hua, after I kill you, I will destroy the Heaven and Earth then we'll be together."

She stabbed Dong Hua straight to his heart and kissed him. She heard him mumble words and ignored him. She went inside the Fanyin Valley to recuperate and to gain her power back.

"Meeting you was the best moment of my entire life. If I'll be given a chance, I'll see you again, my love." –dong hua