Chapter 13

Day had passed. High God Wen Chang decided to spend the 3 dates inside the mortal realm.

"Let's go." Wen chang told her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"On our first date. I know a great place where we can spend hours fishing and star gazing." –wen chang

"Do you like fishing?" –feng jiu

"Yes. Why? Do I look like I'm too young for that?" –wen chang

"No, but he also likes fishing." She was referring to Cang Yi.

"Look, I am your date. You're not allowed to talk about somebody else." Wen chang was jealous and walked out.

"Xiaowen!" she called him. "Come back here! Don't leave me!! Hey!!!"

"Did you just call me Xiaowen?" He likes it when someone gives him a nickname.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop the honorifics." -fengjiu

"It's fine. I like it—no, I love it! Xiaowen... Xiaowen"

"He's like a baby. Weird" she whispered.

Their date has ended. Wen chang rented 2 different apartments for them. He's afraid that he might cross the line or that it's too much if they stayed inside one apartment.

Early in the morning, Wen chang saw Fengjiu coming out of her apartment with a basket.

"Good morning. What is that for?" -wen chang

"Breakfast for you. Thank you for yesterday. I enjoyed it." -fengjiu

"Don't mention it." He smiled.

He's blushing, so he immediately took the basket and went inside. He prepared everything and was about to call Fengjiu when he saw her talking to another guy.

It was Cang Yi. He followed them here in the realm.

He hide himself at the door and eavesdropped to what they were talking about.

"I finally found you. I missed you." Cang Yi hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Fengjiu asked him.

"I'd come to accompany you here." Cang Yi said.

"I'm not alone. I'm here to fulfill my promise to a friend. You should go back, after this, I'll visit your palace." She replied.