Chapter 15

1 week from now will be her wedding ceremony. Different plans had crossed her mind but she thinks that it will never work against the High Immortals. She can only use tricks if they are in the mortal realm. Plus she can't bring disgrace to the name of Qing Qiu.

So she went to the palace of High God Wen Chang. Her plan is to move his heart and convince him to break off the engagement. She concealed her motive and asked him to accompany her in the mortal realm.

Wen Chang thought that maybe Fengjiu had a change of heart and she have accepted their marriage. After spending some drinks, Fengjiu began to talk about Dong Hua.

"You know when I was a young, I was saved by Dijun and that is when I told him that I have to repay his kindness. I disguised myself as a maid in Taichen Palace, became his pet and even cut my tail for him." She was crying while she's talking about Dijun. "I loved him, but he never responded to me. He would always push me away or do something to make me give up."

"I remember that I always run after his figure. He never looked back not until one day, when I asked him, "If you didn't remove your name in the Rock of Three Incarnation, would you have fallen for me? "He answered yes and that is when I became determined that I will do everything to change our fate."

"I went to the mortal realm to ascend as High Goddess not for myself but for him. To show him that I am worthy of his love and I am worth the risk. But when I came back, he's dead." she sobbed.

"You're drunk. We should go home." Wen Chang told her.

"I'm not. You know, you're the first person to know that I used the reincarnation plant on Dong Hua. I risked my life for him. Now that I had found his reincarnation, can't you be kind enough to help me this time? I'll make sure to repay you next time." she replied.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked her.

"I don't know. Would you kill yourself for me? I've suffered too much to the point that breathing became harder for me. I just don't know what to do, I risked my life to save him but I still failed to change our fate. The Rock of Three Incarnations still remains unchanged." she answered.

"Why not me? Why does it have to be him?" -wen chang

"I have been waiting for him all my life. In this lifetime, I will only love him until the day I die." -fengjiu

"Did you ever like me even just for a second?" -wen chang

"I'm sorry if you had misconceptions towards my actions. I only did it because of gratitude as well as to fulfill your wishes. Please do not beg for my love. I'm sure you will find someone who will love you and is ready to die for you." -fengjiu

"Let's go home. We're going somewhere tomorrow. We haven't finish our date. After this, I will set you free." -wen chang

After their date, Wen Chang told him about his plan. They will proceed to the wedding ceremony and he will attend it. He will also arrange palanquin so Fengjiu could run away with Lord Cang Yi. He gave her an instruction of where they should go in the mortal realm and told her that he will sort everything out and convince the immortals that it was his fault and not hers.

The day of wedding ceremony has come. High immortals from Four Seas and Eight Deserts were invited to the wedding. Wen Chang was nervous, he do not know if his plan will work. He's afraid that Fengjiu might encounter danger and that he might regret his decisions after this.

He didn't tell Fengjiu that his memories from past life are also returning and that it is also connected to her.

"What's the use of telling her? Cang Yi already proved that he is her past lover and that he already remembers everything about them now."

The ceremony started and the bride was nowhere to be found. He sat on his throne and told the guests that something came up and that she's just late.

He told them every excuses he know to entertain the guests.

"Let them drink and dance. It doesn't matter if she failed to attend the ceremony." He said.

While the guests are enjoying the party, 3 lightning bolts were heard and it alarmed the immortals.

"Someone must have receive their punishments." An immortal suddenly shouted.