Chapter 11

"Lord Wen Chang?" her mind went blank. It never occurred to her that history will repeat itself.

Back when Dong Hua was still alive, she cut her tails off for him just to write his name on the Rock of Three Incarnations. But she failed and it only caused her too much pain. She clearly saw her name beside an unknown immortal.

It was written on the rock that Bai Fengjiu was fated for Lord Wen Chang.

"This cant be!" she said. "I already found his reincarnation!"

She was then reminded of what the Heavenly Emperor Ye Hua told her.

"There is no assurance that this method will work. Just because he was reincarnated, doesn't mean that your fate will be tied and corrected. Remember that in this lifetime, you are fated to be married to another immortal."

Another day had passed. She chose to stay inside her chambers. After what happened, she told lord Cang Yi that she wanted to go back to her kingdom and he agreed.

She was like an empty shell. She's worried that she might lose him again.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked the heaven. "You know that in this lifetime I never desired anything except him. I do not need money. I do not need power! I don't need anything and I never asked for anything except him." She exclaimed." But you you never gave me my wishes!"

She was drunk. She doesn't know what to do. She wanted to run away and never go back.

She locked herself inside her room. She doesn't want to entertain visitors but Jingwei kept on knocking on her door.

"High Goddess Fengjiu, you have a visitor. He said his name is lord Cang Yi." –jingwei

When she heard of his name, she immediately wiped her tears and fixed her dress.

"Let him in." she commanded.

Cang Yi entered and was told to go straight to pavilion. He saw Fengjiu standing there. He was facing her back.

"Cang Yi greets High Goddess Fengjiu." Fengjiu remained standing. She didn't turn around.

"What business do you have here?" Fengjiu asked him.

She's cold. It was as if they never had great moments together. Cang Yi was confused.

"I am here to ask you if you would like to go travelling with me." –cang yi

Her heart wanted to say yes, but her mind kept on repeating words.

"You are not for each other. If you force to change your own fate, he will have to disappear again." Her mind kept on saying these words.

"I'm sorry. I have much more important matters to attend to. You may leave."

After saying these words, her tears fell.

"I can't let you leave me again. I'll do everything to keep you. I'll make sure this time, fate will favor us."

She went to Sky Kingdom and looked for Si Ming. She wanted to ask him if he knows a way to change one's fate after reincarnation.

"After reincarnation? I don't think it's possible, your highness." He said.

"Please help me. I know you're hiding something. I'll give you everything, Si Ming. Just help me this time." She begged.

"There's a way, but with unexpected circumstances, the immortal who knows the way to change one's fate has died." He said with a grief.

"When did he died?" –Feng jiu

"High Immortal Fang Wu Yi died the same time Dong Hua dijun faced his demise. I'm sorry I can't help you this time." –Si ming

Feng jiu was left alone outside the Sky Kingdom. When she was about to leave, she bumped into a familiar man.

"Greetings, High Goddess Fengjiu." –wen chang

"I see that you have returned in Sky Kingdom. It means that you have successfully finished your misfortune in the mortal realm, right?" -fengjiu

"Yes. I have ascended as a High God. Days from now will be my coronation as the new God of War. You'll be attending, right?" –wen chang

"Of course. See you there." –fengjiu