Chapter 17

Fengjiu stayed in the mortal realm for so many days. She made up her mind not to find Dong Hua's reincarnation anymore. She decided to go back to Sky Kingdom when Bai Qian notified her that the demons have plotted rebellion against the heavens.

They've been fighting for days. When she arrived at Sky kingdom, she saw the former God of War Mo Yuan coming out from his brothers palace.

"Bai Fengjiu greets High God Mo Yuan." -fengjiu

"You're here." -mo yuan

"Have you seen High God Wen Chang?" -fengjiu

"Why? Did you remember something?" -mo yuan

"Remember? What do you mean?" -fengjiu

"Oh. I guess the power of elixir still holds your heart. Follow me." -mo yuan

She followed Mo Yuan at the Kunlun Mountain. She was instructed to reminisce all her memories with Dong Hua and try to unlock the blurry parts inside her memory.

She can't remember his face. She tried to remember everything about him but its not working. When she opened her eyes, the surrounding changed. It was cold and full of smoke.

"This isn't Kunlun Mountain or Sky Kingdom. Where am I?" She asked herself.

"Hello?!!" She shouted.

"I'm here." It was a voice coming out of a rock. "Let me out."

"You're inside a rock? Were you sealed here or something?" -fengjiu

"Yes, I am sealed. Help me, please." -voice

"But how do I break the seal?" -fengjiu

"Kiss me." -voice

"What? You're bluffing, right?" -fengjiu

"I'm not." -voice

"And what do I get as a return?" -fengjiu

"I'll make you remember me." -voice

So she kissed the rock and was shocked when a person came out of it. It was Dong Hua. He was sealed inside her heart by an elixir.

"Dong Hua..." she murmured. When she opened her eyes again, she's back at Kunlun Mountain.

"Dong Hua..." she cried. Now she remembers his face, his likes, and his smell... everything about him.

She also remembered the warning of Heavenly Emperor when she asked him to tell her the way to bring Dong Hua back to life.

Ye Hua clearly told her, "The moment you use the plant, all your memories of him will be removed. His face, his likes, his smell and his hobbies... everything about him. There is no assurance that the method will work. Just because he was reincarnated, doesn't mean that your fate will be tied and connected. The memories of Dong Hua will be put to another person as he will stand as a hindrance to the both of you. You will recognize that person and will think that he is his reincarnation. An elixir will penetrate everyone's heart and they will never be able to recognize Dong Hua. Although the Sky will show some signs, it will never matter unless they successfully break the spell. You are the only person who can break the spell since you are the one who used the plant to the person. If you understand everything I've said and still want to continue your plan, then I shall give you the location of the plant."

This explains why Lord Cang Yi was mistaken as Dong Hua's reincarnation. He had the same likes, hobbies and smell because of the elixir. The memories of Dong Hua are also transferred to him and was mixed with his true memories that is why he also believe that he is his reincarnation.

"Do you remember everything now?" Mo Yuan asked her.

"I do—I can't believe I failed to recognize him." She was crying. Shes disappointed to herself.

"Long before I met Wen Chang, I already recognized him that is why I am confident when he became my successor. When the elixir spread throughout the entire world, I am awake and I managed to break it before it can penetrate my heart. At first, I was confused why such an elixir came out of nowhere. But after investigating, I found out that someone took the reincarnation plant and used it to an immortal."

"When I met Wen Chang, all the lost pieces of puzzles had been solved. That is why when he said that he wanted to marry you, I used my connection with your aunt to realize the dreams you had been having. But I didn't know you would run away from the wedding. Now that you have missed your chance to be married to him... Don't you think you should leave here and find him?" -mo yuan