Prologue- Get Out Alive

~Your POV~

I ran through the woods holding my arm trying to get away, my lungs screaming for oxygen as I did so. 'But I have to keep running,' I thought 'if I stop now, I will never get away.' A large town came into my view as I let out a sigh of relief. I stopped and leaned against a nearby tree to catch my breath, only to be yanked to the ground by my (h/l), (h/c) hair. I yelped in pain and tried to wriggle free, but it only made him grip my hair harder.

"Stop squirming you misbehaved, useless, slut!" He growled. "This is what you deserve for trying to run from me!" His words hit me like bricks as they rolled off his tongue. He threw me against a tree and whipped me until I was badly bruised. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer, they streamed down my face, as if I were trying to cry me a river to escape.

"P-please stop." I pleaded, but it sounded raspy and exhausted. He just laughed and looked into my (e/c) eyes. They were filled with pain, fear and just a hint of hope.

"Baka!" He began, "Your nothing but a puny, weak celestial spirit. You mean nothing! That is why no one coming to save your useless ass!" He shoved a dagger in my side as I hissed in pain. He shoved me to the side and laughed once more in my face. His evil aura seemed to have grown darker as he looked at my body. He began to walk away laughing hysterically, like he had accomplished something.

I took this opportunity to kick his legs, thus, throwing him off balance and giving me a chance to scramble to my feet. I looked down at my now surprised "owner", a smirk appeared on my lips as I ran away.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" he yelled "I will find you and take back what's rightfully mine!" I laughed at his little comment, knowing that I would be pretty cleverly hidden. I continued to walk to the town, holding my side and clinging on to dear life as best as I could. I came up to the town and saw a small sign bearing the name of the town.

"Fiore." I read aloud and continued to walk. After a few minutes, a large guild hall appeared in my vision, it was pretty impressive. 'Hopefully they have a healing mage' I thought as I burst through the door. Everyone's eyes fell on me as I stumbled in falling to my knees.

"Someone please, help me." I gasped and suddenly everything went dark.

******

A/N

DUN DUN DUNNN! CLIFFHANGER!

Hello my little munchkins! How do you like the story so far? I know it kinda sucks. But hey! On the bright side you have something to look forward to. Again, feel free to give me feedback.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay fabulous! ;)