Chapter 27- Making Memories

~Loke's POV~

I closed my coat as I stood in front of the guild doors. Snow had begun to fall as I held a red box in my pocket. I sighed and opened the doors. I went strait to the bar, and sitting in front of Mira.

"Hey there Loke, what can I do for you?" She asked cheerfully. I looked at her and smiled.

"It's time Mira." I said. "Gather everyone to the back of the guild including (Y/N)." She nodded as I stood up and walked out the back way.

After about five minutes, Mira came out with (Y/N). I held my hand out towards (Y/N) and she approached me. I took her hands in mine and she looked at me with her sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/N), you are my everything. From the first day we met, I couldn't stop smiling. You made me happy, happier than I could ever imagine," I began. (Y/N) began to tear up as I gave my speech, the gentle snow, softly hitting her cheeks. "Now, you are bearing our child. And as happy as you are with me now, I want to make you even happier." I got down on one knee, pulling the box out of my pocket, revealing a gold ring with a (f/c) diamond in the middle.

"Oh Loke!" (Y/N) gasped, covering her mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, my eyes shimmering with hope and excitement.

"Yes! Of course!" She shouted, jumping in my arms. I slipped the ring on her fingers and kissed her lips, letting the snow fall on both of us. Everyone in the guild clapped and some were crying, even Elfman and Gajeel.

"I love you." I said as I took her hand, walking to the rest of the guild.

"I love you too." she said, as she wiped her tears.

~Your POV~

"Will you marry me?" Loke asked, his eyes shimmering with hope and excitement.

"Yes! Of course!" I shouted, jumping in his arms. He slipped the gold ring on my fingers and kissed my lips, letting the snow fall on both of us. Everyone in the guild clapped and some were crying, even Elfman and Gajeel.

"I love you." He said as he took my hand, walking to the rest of the guild.

"I love you too." I said, as I wiped my tears. Everyone in the guild began to congratulate us and give us their best wishes. We all walked in the guild hall as I rubbed my belly. I looked around to see everyone smiling and laughing, having an all around good time, and enjoying each other's company.

'This has truly been the best seven months of my life.' I thought. I'm six and a half months pregnant, I'm engaged to Loke and I have the best family in the world. My life is pretty much perfect right now, nothing's gonna change that.

*****
A/n

Hello my little munchkins! I told you I would update early in the morning. This is a little Christmas special I had intended for yesterday, but, I was far too busy. But, I finally finished the book! I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. I will post another surprise in a few minutes, making an announcement about the story.

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)