Chapter 1- Welcome To Fairy Tail

~Loke's POV~

The doors suddenly flew open as I saw a girl, covered in blood and bruises.

"Someone please, help me." She sounded out of breath and energy. She collapsed, but I caught her in time and took her to the infirmary.

Wendy treated her wounds and wrapped her cuts in bandages. I sat in the chair next to her and began thinking. I feel like I've seen her before but I don't know where.

*time skip (4 hours)*

~Your POV~

I slowly open my eyes and felt a wave of pain wash over me. I hissed and looked and my now bandaged body.

"You shouldn't move too much," I heard a voice say. "you might make your injuries worse." I looked next to me and saw a boy in a black suit looking right at me. He seemed to be my age. I just nodded and kept my body still. There was a long moment of silence until he spoke again.

"My name's Loke by the way." He said as he pushed up his square glasses and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"(Y/N)" I said as I gladly took it, feeling how soft and warm they were. I retracted my hand and blushed as a small girl with blue hair and a flying cat walked in.

"Hey." Loke said sounding pretty casual. "(Y/N) just woke up she tried to sit up but she seemed to be in pain." She nodded and turned to look at me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, sounding quite sweet.

"Better, I guess." I said, shifting myself so I could sit up a little.

"When you stumbled in the guild, Loke had rushed you in here and told me you had been hurt badly. So, I just clean and bandaged your wounds and used my healing spell on you." She explained pointing to Loke.

"Thank you..."

"Wendy," she said "and this is Carla."

"Thank you Wendy." I flashed her a genuine smile and looked at Loke. His cheeks were a hint of pink but he turned away before I could say anything. I slowly got up and began to walk out the door, Loke rushed to my side so I can use him as support.

"Don't worry I've got you," he said "I won't drop you." I blushed again and threw my arm around his shoulder.

I walked, with the help of Loke, behind Wendy and Carla, out of the infirmary and into the guild. There were tables flying everywhere, as well as some chairs. One table hit a girl with scarlet red hair and shiny armor. The fighting had stopped immediately as if time had stopped.

"Nice going Flamehead!" A boy with raven black hair and no shirt.

"Shut up, Frostbite! We all saw you throw that table at Erza!" The pink haired one shouted.

"Both of you shut up!" The one who I had assumed was Erza hissed.

"Yes ma'am!" They shouted in unison with scared expressions on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh, Loke just laughed with me. Everyone's heads had snapped in my direction and we both stopped laughing instantly.

"Everyone this is (Y/N). She was the one who had stumbled in earlier." Wendy said with a smile on her face.

"H-hi." I waved, I felt quite shy since everyone was just staring. I threw in a smile, hoping that would change the mood and tension of the room.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia." The blonde haired girl spoke up first.

"Gray Fullbuster." The shirtless one said.

"I'm Natsu and this is my buddy Happy." The pink one gestured to his flying blue cat.

"Erza Scarlet." The redhead said seriously. She was starting to scare me.

Wendy walked me to the bar table with Loke right behind us. A girl with white hair was polishing glasses and noticed us coming.

"I'm MiraJane," she said politely "but you can call me Mira. You must be (Y/N)." I nodded and smiled.

"And this is master Makarov ." Wendy pointed to a small man sitting on the bar counter.

"Hello (Y/n)." Makarov said. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you." I said proudly.

"Hey (Y/N)? What do you think about joining our guild?" Wendy asked enthusiastically. I just stood there with a shocked look on my face, I didn't know what to say. 'Me?! Apart of their guild?!' I thought.

*****
A/n

Another cliffhanger!

Hey my little munchkins! Sorry about all these cliffhangers. It's my specialty I guess. Well what'd ya think?! Do you like the story so far? I'll update again soon, probably tomorrow if I can.

Don't forget to vote, comment whatever! Stay fabulous! ;)