Chapter 26- Baby Showers

~Your POV~

It's been three months since we came back from vacation and Mira, Lisanna and I have been planning my baby shower.

"Have you figured out the gender of the baby yet?" Mira asked.

"We have." I smirked.

"And?" Lisanna shrieked.

"And the baby is a girl." I beamed.

"Yes!" They both cheered. I laughed as they did a happy dance.

"What would her name be?" Mira asked.

"I was thinking Luna." I concluded.

"Cute." Lisanna said.

We continued to make plans for the baby shower for the next few days until we had everything ready.

*time skip (two weeks later)*

~Loke's POV~

(Y/N) asked me to meet her in front the guild, but she wouldn't tell me why. I walked to the guild alone, contemplating what she wanted. Before I knew it, I was at the guild.

"Hey hun." She said as she pecked my lips. She was wearing a lovely (f/c) dress that reached her ankles and matching shoes.

"Shall we go inside?" I asked, taking her hand. She nodded and open the doors to an empty guild hall.

"Huh, empty." She smirked.

"(Y/N)? What's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted.

"What is all this?" I asked. Elfman pulled a rope, that revealed a banner that read, 'Its A Girl!' Mira, Lisanna, Lucy and Juvia began to place food on a table and everyone placed their presents for (Y/N) and I on another table.

"You planned this?" I asked (Y/N), grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to me.

"Y-yes. I w-wanted to surprise you." She blushed. I kissed her head and we began the party.

After a while, Lisanna announced the games and we played some. After playing 5 games, Mira stopped the games so we could open the presents.

"Alright everyone," she said sweetly, "time for presents." (Y/N) opened many gifts we got, that were things like a crib, baby clothes, diapers, toys, a changing station and countless more.

"Thank you everyone. We really enjoyed the party and presents we received." (Y/N) said. We both left with Lucy and went home.

"That was some party." Lucy huffed, rubbing her stomach.

"Don't worry Lu Lu," (Y/N) began "Loke and I will throw you a baby shower soon. But since you're only 4 months pregnant, you'll have to wait a while."

"Wait what?!" I yelled. They both laughed and continued their conversation, completely ignoring me.

*****
A/n

I'm so sorry guys! I had a busy day today so I have to delay the next chapter. I'm still gonna update it as a Christmas special but it would be updated early tomorrow morning. Again I'm sorry and don't hate me! :(

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)