Chapter 5- Vacation Time!

~Your POV~

It's been a month since I've joined the Fairy Tail guild and I've gotten close to everyone, I actually feel like family. Loke and I on the other hand, have grown to be best friends.

I walked with Lucy and Wendy to the guild with Carla flying above our heads. We were talking about the relationships that are bound to happen. Like Gajeel and Levy, Erza and Jellal & Gray and Julvia. Then I got an idea

"Hey Lu-chan? How about you and Natsu?" I asked, smirking.

"W-what are you talking about?" She asked looking away. I could tell that she was blushing.

"You know what I'm talking about. You love him." I teased.

"I do not!" She shouted, her blush deepening.

"Then why are you getting all defensive? It's ok Lu-chan your secret is safe with me." I giggled.

"Me too." Wendy said. "Hey onee- chan, what about you and Loke?"

"What ever do you mean?" I asked, my face suddenly feeling hot.

"Don't you like him? I mean you two are pretty close." Lucy said, nudging my arm.

"Yea, you two are always together." Wendy agreed "You guys are just like Natsu and Lucy." I laughed as we walked into the guild.

We walked to where Natsu, Gray, Romeo, Happy and Loke was and sat down. I blushed as Loke gestured to the seat next to him, telling me to sit down.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Lucy asked, sitting next to Natsu.

"We were just talking about going on vacation." Gray said. His clothes had suddenly disappeared and he was now leaning his chair back.

"Um, Gray-sun your clothes." I said, covering my eyes and blushing of embarrassment.

"Shit!" He yelled and ran to put on his clothes.

"Where are we going to go then?" Wendy asked, tilting her head like a little puppy.

"Natsu suggested the beach," Romeo said "I think it's a great idea."

"Sounds fun, I'm in." Lucy said

"Me too." Wendy said. "Are you gonna come onee-chan?" Everyone looked at me, awaiting my answer. I didn't know, if I wanted to go or not.

"I don't know Wendy." I replied, my voice trailing off.

"Come on (Y/N). I'm coming, so you should come." Loke said, wrapping his arms around me, in a flirtatious manner. I blushed and laughed nervously.

"Fine I'll come." I said wriggling out of his grip. He cheered and everyone cheered along.

"We are leaving in two days." Natsu announced. We all agreed to pack to day and tomorrow and leave tomorrow night. It's vacation time baby!

*****
A/n

Hello munchkins! So they are going on vacation. I wonder what will happen and weather it is something good or something bad. Find out it the next chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay fabulous! ;)