Chapter 19- Dinner Party

~Loke's POV~

I changed into my black suit as (Y/N) disappeared into the bathroom to change into her dress. I flipped up my collar so I could slip my tie around it so I could tie it. I was tying my tie as (Y/N) came out the bathroom in her dress and heels. In an instant, I completely forgot who I was, where I was and how to tie a tie.

"Let me help you with that." She chuckled. She walked over and tied my tie, fixing it so that it was strait.

"You look amazing." I finally said, coming back to reality. She blushed and kissed my cheek.

"Why, thank you. You look handsome yourself." She said, pushing up my glasses. "We should get to the lobby and meet the others now." I nodded, holding my arm out as she grabbed her purse and took it gratefully.

We took the elevator to the lobby and saw that Wendy, Romeo, Carla, Gray and Juvia already downstairs waiting for us.

"You look beautiful onee-chan!" Wendy said in awe. (Y/N) hugged her and thanked her.

"So do you." (Y/N) said, making her blush.

"Thank you." She whispered, looking at her feet. (Y/N) chuckled and kissed her head. Natsu and Lucy came down with Happy soon after, and Natsu an Lucy had on matching outfits. I chuckled and shook my head, grabbing (Y/N)'s waist.

"Are you all ready?" Lucy asked, looking at all of us.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say yes." Gray said, fixing his tie. We all shook our heads in agreement.

"Then let's go." Natsu said. We all followed him and Lucy to a huge room. There was a large table with eight seats and a space in front of it, which I am guessing is a dance floor.

"Wow." (Y/N) gasped.

~Your POV~

"Wow." I gasped. The room looked beautiful, but it was huge.

"Welcome to your surprise." Lucy announced. "We rented this room out so its only us here tonight." My jaw dropped when I heard this.

"How did you afford all of this?!" I shrieked.

"That's not important." She said. "Everyone take your seats please." We all sat where the place cards told us to and waiters came in and out of the kitchen with trays of food and champaign in glasses for each of us.

"Wow." Loke drooled, looking at the food. We all took our portions of food, Natsu and I had the most food out of everybody. Everyone, including Natsu looked at me in shock as I put the last of my food choices on my plate.

"What?!" I asked.

"You're gonna eat all that?" Gray asked, gesturing to my plate.

"I guess, I do feel pretty hungry." I said, surprising myself. They backed off and began to eat, having random conversations that I had entered into at times. I was the first to finish and I went for seconds. We all finished as music began to play and the dance floor was lit up.

"Care to dance?" Loke asked, stretching his hand out towards me and bowing.

"Certainly." I said, taking his hand. We made our way to the dance floor and began to dance. Everyone followed, dancing with their other half.

We all danced for a hours until I got tired and begged Loke to take me back to our room. I said good night to everyone and went upstairs, stripping my dress and heels off, changing into my pajamas. I hopped into bed, scurrying under the covers and drifting in and out of sleep.

"Night Loke." I sighed.

"Night (Y/N)." Loke said, crawling under the covers and kissing my head. I cuddled next to him and sighed again.

"I love you." I yawned.

"I love you too." He said.

*****
A/n

Hello munchkins! Looks like another filler. I promise, the next chapter will be a big surprise. I can't tell you what it is but there will be a cute scene in there.

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)