Chapter 23- Surprise Visits

~Your POV~

It's been two months since I've found out that I'm pregnant and I already have a good sized baby bump. Our vacation has been the same so far, days on the beach and lazy days in our hotel rooms.

"(Y/N), wake up." Loke said, yanking back the curtains. The sun hit my eyes as I stirred.

"Five more minutes Loke." I whined, pulling the pillow over my face. He chuckled and pulled off the blanket.

"No, now. We have to meet the others downstairs." He said sternly.

"I'm not going to get up." I concluded.

"There's gonna be food." Loke teased.

"Food?!" I said shooting up. "What kind of food?!"

"If you get up you can have all the food you want." Loke reasoned. I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, grabbing a (f/c) spaghetti strap dress with (2ndf/c) polka dots.

I took a quick shower and pulled on my dress. It barely showed my pregnant belly but it still hugged my curves. Loke laughed and grabbed my hand, pressing the button for the elevator.

"Where are we going, if I may ask?" I questioned.

"I requested we go somewhere special but I'm not telling where." He said. I pouted as he bent down to kiss my lips. We walked into the lobby and saw that everyone was there. Lucy walked behind me and placed a blindfold on me.

"Hey!" I whined. "What are you doing?!"

"It's a surprise so you have to be blind folded." Natsu said.

"No fair!" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"You love me anyway." Loke said, guiding me out the door. We walked quite a ways until we finally stopped.

"What's going on?! Why have we stopped?! Are we there yet?!" I asked, sounding excited. I heard Loke chuckle, Im guessing because of my sudden eagerness.

"We are here." Carla sighed. I clapped my hands and my blindfold was removed. I opened my eyes to see a cute little restaurant. I turned towards everyone and I tried to speak but no words came out; I was speechless.

"That's not all." Romeo beamed. We all walked inside to see a cute little party with a buffet table and when I walked in, everyone in the guild popped up from their hiding places.

"Congratulations!" They all shouted in unison. I stood speechless as they all approached me.

"Congratulations (Y/N)." Mira said. Lisanna was right behind her, along with Elfman.

"Thanks guys." I said, wiping my forming tears.

"What is the baby's gender?" Lisanna asked.

"It better be a boy! He would be so manly!" Elfman shouted.

"I don't know yet." I said, rubbing my stomach.

"Well, when you do know, tell Mira and I so we can plan a baby shower!" Lisanna squealed, clapping her hands in excitement. They all walked away, to congratulate Loke and master Makarov walked up to me.

"Congrats child." He said.

"Thanks, but how did you all know I was pregnant?" I questioned.

"Natsu had called last month and he told us that you were pregnant and that he and Lucy was planning for all of us to come so we can all congratulate you." He explained. "So here we are!" He walked away and I was congratulated by the other guild members.

After the greetings and congratulations, we all took our seats and began to eat. We all had an all around good time. At the end of the party, everyone said their goodbyes and went back to Magnolia.

The same went for us; we cleaned up the mess we made from the party and went back to our hotel rooms.

*****
A/n

Hello my little munchkins! I hope you enjoyed the little surprise I had for you. I'm gonna skip another month to they day where you all go home after the next chapter. It'll be a good chapter, I swear on it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)