Chapter 17- Lemon Time!

A/n

Skip this part of you want to. It's not a significant part of the story.

*****

~Loke's POV~

"I told you we would finish this later." I said, kissing (Y/N)'s lips and along her jawline. I felt her shiver with every kiss I planted on her, it made me more and more excited. I kept kissing her neck until I got to her sweet spot, she tensed when I began to nibble on her sweet spot. I smiled and continued what I was doing.

"L-Loke," she moaned, gripping my shirt tighter "your gonna give me a hickey."

"That's the point." I chuckled against her skin. After a minute, I let go and admired the new purple mark on her neck. I smiled once again and kissed her lips once more, turning it into a make out session. (Y/N) was tugging at the end of my shirt, indicating that she wants me to take off my shirt. We parted so I could slip my shirt off and throw it on the ground. (Y/N) stared at my toned body for a while before pulling me closer to kiss her again.

"I love you Loke." She mumbled through the kiss.

"I love you more." I teased. She chuckled and we parted so she could take off her shirt. (Y/N) began to blush because I was staring at her in only her black and red bra and her shorts. I kissed along her neck and down her stomach until I got to the hem of her shorts. I unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper, slowly slipping her shorts, revealing her black and red underwear. I stared at her body: her large boobs, her hour glass body shape, and adorable waist.

"D-don't stare at me l-like that!" She blurted out, her cheeks burning red.

"But your so perfect." I said, making her blush more. I stood up, took off my shorts and was left only in my boxers. I kissed her forehead and lied on the bed, pulling the blushing (Y/N) on top of me. I undid her bra and flung it to the side, causing her to cover her boobs.

"Don't hide them." I cooed, but she didn't move her arms. "(Y/N), please move your arms."

~Your POV~

"Don't hide them." Loke cooed, but I didn't move my arms. "(Y/N), please move your arms."

"N-no." I mumbled. He began to nibble my sweet spot again, causing me to drop my arms and go numb. He stopped and smiled, admiring my body. I blushed a deep shade of red, unable to look at him in the eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with your body," he said, kissing my lips and making me look at him, "you're perfect just the way you are." I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I just blushed and looked down again. I rolled off of him and lied down next to him, he sat up and kissed between my chests. He licked the tip of my nipple, making me moan with pleasure each time. Loke continued to suck on my nipple, as he slipped his hand to the hem of my underwear and began to pull it off, but I closed my legs, trapping his hand between my thighs. Loke looked up at my worried face and frowned.

"There's nothing to worry about," he said, "I'll be gentle." I loosened my legs and allowed him to tug my underwear off. He began to lick the entry of my womanhood, making me grip the sheets and moan louder than I did before. I clawed at Loke's back, making red scratch marks appear. Loke began to lick more and more, making me moan his name and bite my lip.

"L-Loke." I moaned, tangling my fingers in his soft hair.

"I love it when you moan my name," he said seductively, "it turns me on." He slipped his boxers off, revealing his manhood. Loke pinned my arms above my head, in a rough yet, gentle move. Lust filled his eyes as he stared at my body once more.

"Y-you can go ahead if you want to." I said hesitantly, my cheeks flushing.

"A-are you sure?" He mumbled. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"As long as you be gentle, I'll be fine." I said. He put the tip of him in me and slowly put the rest in me until he reached half way. I cringed in pain, gripping the sheets tighter, letting a tear escape my eye.

"A-am I hurting you?! Do you want me to pull it out?!" He asked, sounding frantic.

"N-no I'm fine," I said, the pain suddenly being replaced with sweet pleasure. "the pain has gone away now." He smiled and went in deeper, making me moan loudly. He thruster his hips, slowly at first, making me feel warm inside. I moaned every time he thrusted, making him smile and feel hotter inside me.

"I'm going to go faster, if that's alright with you." He said, tripping over his own words.

"It's fine." I whispered. He moved faster, making me scream a little. This felt way different from when Akuma raped me almost every night. This felt, good, like it was meant to be. Loke began to slow down, flipping over so he was on the bottom. I began to grind on him, holding his shoulders as he put his hand on my waist. I leaned down and kissed him as I was grinding, still moaning through the kiss.

"I love you." He said, still kissing me.

"I love you more than anything in the world." I cooed, kissing him back, deepening the kiss. After a while, we both came, his warm fluids flowing through my womanhood. I rolled off of him, feeling exhausted and sweaty. He kissed my nose and pushed up his glasses, laying back down.

"Are you up for a nice bath?" He asked, out of breath.

"T-together?" I asked, the color fading from my cheeks. He just shrugged. "S-sure, why not." And with that he carried me to the bathroom, bridal style.

*****
A/n

Hello munchkins! The moment you have all been waiting for was finally released! I know, I went all out in the details but hey, I said you could've skipped this chapter. But those who chose to read it, I hope you enjoyed the action.

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)