Chapter 20- Tiny Surprises

~Your POV~

*next day*

I woke up early this morning and ran to the bathroom, holding my mouth. I puked the contents of my stomach in the toilet, making sure I didn't let it get on the floor. Loke came soon after, rubbing small circles on my back. When I was done, I brushed my teeth and walked out.

"What was all that about?" Loke questioned.

"I don't know honestly." I shrugged. "Hey hun, can you make me a cheese omelette and bacon?"

"Sure." He said walking to the kitchenette. I sat on the bed again, soon after, I ran to the bathroom on another puking spree. I went back to the room and sat on the bed again, turning on the tv.

"Here's your omelette babe." Loke said, handing the plate to me.

"Thank you." I said. I ate it and the bacon quickly and handed Loke the plate back. I changed my clothes and ran to Lucy's room, knocking on the door frantically. She opened the door, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh hey (Y/N), what's up?" She said yawning.

"I need you to come to the store with me." I commanded.

"Why?"

"Just change already, I'll explain on the way." I said. She closed the door and came out five minutes later.

We went to the store as I explained to Lucy what has been happening this morning. She was just as confused as I was, but she told me to buy a pregnancy test. When we got there, I grabbed one off the shelf and payed for it. Lucy and I went back to her room as I ran to the bathroom. I did as the directions said and waited a while until my results came, and saw that it came back positive. I walked out the bathroom with the test in my hand.

"So how'd it go?" Lucy asked. I showed her the test and she jumped up and down. "Oh my god! Congratulations!"

"Thank you." I blushed. "Should I tell Loke?"

"Yes!" She screamed. "Go now!"

"Okay, okay. Just don't tell the others. I wanna tell them." I said. She nodded and pushed me out the door, closing it. I walked to my room and stood there for a few minutes.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled, opening the door. Loke was on the bed, watching tv.

"Oh, hey babe. Where were you?" He asked, turning off the tv.

"I-I have to tell you something." I said, looking down.

~Loke's POV~

I heard the door open as I was watching tv. I looked towards the door to see a worried (Y/N). I wonder if something happened recently, it better not be bad news.

"Oh, hey babe. Where were you?" I asked, turning off the tv.

"I-I have to tell you something." She said, looking down.

"Which is?" I said, sounding more interested.

"I-I'm...." She said, stopping in mid sentence.

"You're.... What?" I asked.

"Im...pregnant." She said, finishing her sentence. I sat there in complete shock, yet utter happiness. "I-it's okay if you wanna break up with me I-"

"I'm not gonna break up with you!" I said interrupting her. "I love you, nothing will change that! Now I have a child to love, along with my girlfriend." She blushed and kissed me, sitting down next to me.

"I'm glad." She said, looking down at her stomach. "I guess I'm a mother now." I chuckled and kissed her head.

"So when are we telling the others?" I asked, stroking her soft hair.

"Um, Lucy already knows, but I wanna tell the others soon." She replied.

"Why not tell them tonight at the bonfire?" I suggested. She shrugged her shoulders, then nodded. "Okay then, it's settled. We'll tell them tonight." She chuckled and turned on the tv.

"All we have to do now is relax." She said, getting under the sheets.

*time skip (nighttime)*

*****
A/n

Hello again my little munchkins! I hope your enjoying the story so far. There's the surprise, a baby! When the baby is about to be born, then, I will have a little poll to vote on the gender of the baby and what it's name would be. I can't wait!

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)