Chapter 21- The Bonfire

~Your POV~

Night had begun to fall and I was pretty excited to tell the others the big news. Loke had fallen asleep after a while and I used this opportunity to take a shower. I grabbed my towel and my royal blue sundress and headed off to the shower.

After my relaxing shower, I went to wake up Loke so he could get ready as well. I tried shaking him awake, but he didn't even stir. I tried tickling him, no response either.

"Loke!" I whined. "Get up, I have no time for this."

"Five more minutes." Loke groaned, throwing a pillow at me. I blocked it with my hand and threw it back at him.

"Watch it!" I hissed, my mood swings kicking in, "I'm still pregnant here you dick!" Loke shot up, looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I truly am!" He yelled, pulling me into a hug.

"Whatever, now hurry up and get dressed. The bonfire is starting in 45 minutes." I said, pushing him off so he could get ready. He sighed and got up, grabbing his clothes and walking to the bathroom.

After a while, Loke walked out the bathroom in a pair of black cargo shorts and an orange shirt. He walked to the window, not saying a word, and stared outside.

"W-we should get going..." I said, feeling bad that I snapped at him. Loke nodded, still not saying a word and walked to the door. We walked out, but he didn't grab my hand. We walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the lobby.

"Loke?" I said, after a long silence.

"Hmm?" He grunted, looking in the opposite direction. I sighed and took his hands, making him look at me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." I said. There was a lump in my throat, a signal that I was about to cry. He still wouldn't look at me and tears began to stream down my face.

"I was just worried about losing the baby since it's still early. I love you and nothing could ever change that." After saying that, Loke looked at my tear stained face and wiped my tears.

"I love you too, I always will." He finally said. He kissed me and the elevator doors finally opened. I heard someone clearing their throat and I looked to see Natsu and Lucy.

"Ooh! You love him!" Happy teased.

"Shut up cat." I blushed. Loke took my hand and we walked to the rest of the group.

"Well, let's go." Loke said, squeezing my hand slightly. We walked to a quiet spot on the beach and set everything up, the four logs and the fire in the middle.

I opened the bag of marshmallows and grabbed a skewer and plucked three of them on the skewer. I held it over the fire as everyone did the same, started their own conversations.

"So when are we gonna tell them?" Loke whispered in my ear.

"I don't know. In a little bit though. I want the timing to be perfect." I sighed. I plucked a marshmallow off the skewer and fed it to Loke, taking the other two and scarfing them down. I popped three more on there, since I'm eating for two people.

"Look a shooting star!" Wendy shouted. "Onee-chan! Make a wish!" I closed my eyes and made my wish, slowly opening my eyes.

"What'd you wish for (Y/N)?" Happy asked chewing on his fish. "I hope you asked for fish." I chuckled and shook my head.

"I didn't wish for fish and I'm not telling." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh come on," Gray said, laying on Juvia's lap, "tell us."

"No. It's bad luck." I said. 'What did I wish for?' I thought, "I wished for my child to be just like Wendy.'

"Fine then," Natsu stretched "we won't ask anymore." I just beamed and ate my marshmallows.

"But I still want to know what she wished for!" Happy whined. I shook my head and threw my skewer in the fire.

"Too bad." I said mimicking him. Everyone laughed except for Happy, who was pouting.

"Should we tell them now?" Loke whispered again.

"I guess the time is right, since we're all in a good mood." I said in a hushed tone.

"Hey you two no secrets!" Lucy winked. They all laughed again, making me and Loke blush. Loke nudged me, silently telling me to make the announcement. I sighed and cleared my throat.

"Guys, we have an announcement to make." I said, standing up. Loke did the same, causing the others to look at us with curiosity.

"What is it (Y/N)-chan? Juvia is curious." Juvia stated.

"I'mpregnant." I mumbled.

"What?" Romeo said, tilting his head. I sighed and Loke squeezed my hand again.

"I said, I'm pregnant." I repeated slowly.

*****
A/n

Hello munchkins! How'd you like the story so far? I promise I will update again later. For now, I need to finish the next chapter! Goodbye!

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)