Chapter 15- The Time Has Come

~Loke's POV~

I walked into mine and (Y/N)'s room and sat on the bed. I sighed as I thought about her; her smile, her big (e/c) eyes and soft (s/c) skin. 'I wonder how (Y/N) is doing right now' I thought. I flopped down on the bed an looked at the ceiling for a while as I heard the door open. I pulled a pillow over my face and held it there with my hands.

"Go away." I said, but it was muffled by the pillow.

"Well this is my room too, so if you really want me to leave then I will..." A familiar voice trailed off.

"(Y/N)!" I shouted, grabbing her and hugging her tightly.

"I see that someone missed me." She said, patting my back. I nodded as buried my face deeper in her soft (h/c) locks. She chuckled and pushed me off of her so she could lay down next to me.

"That was something, huh (Y/N)?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, turning to face me.

"Your transformation. You looked awesome." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"I've never tried that until today, and it zapped most of my energy." She admitted. I couldn't help but laugh at the events that happened earlier today, and how it all ended.

"Well your okay now." I said, inching closer to her face. She blushed but she didn't move.

"Y-yea. I rested for a bit, then I established my contract with Lucy before I came here." She gushed.

"Good." I said, sounding dead serious. "I promise you, that will never happen again. I will protect you at all cost, even if my life is on the line."

"Loke you don't have to do that," she reasoned "I have nothing to fear anymore."

"No matter, I will still protect you." I said, placing my forehead against hers. I looked deep into her eyes, watching them shimmer in the light. She blushed again and tried to cover it by looking away but I turned her head back towards me. 'I can't do this any longer, I need to kiss her.' I thought. I sat up and leaned over (Y/N), slightly straddling her waist.

"L-Loke. W-what are you doing?" She stuttered, her face turning every shade of red.

~Your POV~

"L-Loke. W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, my face turning every shade of red. He leaned in, crashing his warm, soft lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss and began to kiss him back. Our lips moved in sync as he licked my bottom lip, wanting entry. I granted him the entry and he explored my mouth with his tongue. After a while, we parted for air as Loke stared into my eyes again, still straddling my waist.

"Wow." I sighed with a smile playing on my lips.

"I-i love you (Y/N)." He whispered, rolling back over to the spot next to me.

"I love you too Loke. You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that." I said, as he sat up and looked at me.

"Then be mine." He purred, pulling me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him strait in the eye. I nodded and blushed, kissing his lips again.

"I will." I whispered through the kiss. He smiled against my lips and I just giggled. We parted again and just sat in silence.

"Well, we should get some rest." Loke said, breaking the silence after a while. He took off his shirt and left his shorts on.

"Yea, your right." I replied, shifting so I could go under the covers. Loke did the same, snaking his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his warm chest.

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Loke." This is something worth dreaming about. And with that, I entered a peaceful sleep.

*****

A/n

Hello, hello my munchkins! I guess you were expecting this much based on the title of the chapter. Well, at least you got a little action in this chapter. There will be more, don't worry.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay fabulous! ;)