Chapter 24- What About The Future?

~Loke's POV~

After the party, we cleaned up and went back to our hotel rooms to relax and have the rest of the day to ourselves.

(Y/N) and I decided to stay in our room for the rest of the day, partially because she is pregnant. The minute we got to our room, (Y/N) took a shower and changed into her pajamas, turning on the tv. I lied next to her, pulling her closer to me as she laid her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while, until (Y/N) gasped, scaring the shit out of me.

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong?! Does anything hurt?!" I questioned her frantically. I didn't hear an answer from her, but soon she began to sob.

~Your POV~

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong?! Does anything hurt?!" Loke questioned me frantically. I didn't answer from him, but instead I began crying. "(Y/N)? Why are you crying?" I looked at him with my teary eyes and spoke.

"I felt the baby," I cried "the baby kicked."

"You should be happy." he replied.

"I am happy you numbskull. These are tears of joy." I smiled. He chuckled and kissed my stomach, I felt that baby kick once more. I admired his actions; seeing his signature grin as he felt the baby kick for himself.

"Once you are born, I vow to protect both you and your beautiful mother." He cooed at my belly.

"U-um Loke?" I stifled a giggle. "W-what are y-you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I was talking to my future child until I was rudely interrupted." He said, rather childishly.

"Fine," I said, putting my hands up in defeat "carry on."

"As I was saying, I promise to protect both of you with my life. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you both are safe." He finished, kissing my belly once more.

I wiped some tears that formed at the brim of my eyes from Loke's mini speech as he kissed my head.

"Hey Loke?"

"Yea (Y/N)?"

"What are our plans for the future?"

"What?" He chuckled.

"Like what do we plan to do after our baby is born?"

"Well, I wanna travel the world, as a family, and hopefully be able to see the places we want to see."

"Maybe even Paris?!" I asked, the eagerness in my voice clearly showing.

"Yes, maybe even Paris."

"Yay!" I clapped and kissed his cheek.

"This is one of the many reasons why I love you." He chuckled. "Your always so perky."

"I am not." I pouted as he laughed and kissed me, beginning to watch tv again.

We fell asleep after a while, as I dreamed of going to Paris with my baby and the love of my life. 'Can my life get anymore perfect?' I thought.

*****
A/n

Hello my little munchkins. I know it's kind of late/early but I had to update for you guys. I'm pretty tired but it's worth it. Anyways, this is a little filler chapter for the time being. But, I gave you a little spoiler, you and Loke are heading to Paris with your little baby! I'm not saying when, but you are going to Paris. For now, you'll have to deal with it. I'm also sorry if the chapter is type crappy because I'm really tired and it's almost 1am here.

Don't forget to vote, comment and leave suggestions! Stay fabulous! ;)