Chapter 9- Let's Just Forget About This

~Loke's POV~

(Y/N) began to cry as she relayed her backstory to me. With every detail I heard I got angrier and angrier. I felt the urge to protect her, and keep her away from her so-called "owner". But for now we need to get some sleep. I'll have to come up with a plan in the future, but for now, we are here to relax and have fun.

"Hey Loke, can you do me a favor and keep this a secret from the others?" She asked, her voice still crackling.

"Why (Y/N)?" I asked. Why would she wanna keep it a secret from the others?

"Because I don't wanna worry them and ruin our vacation. So let's just forget about this for now." She replied. I just nodded and pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight Loke." She yawned, snuggling up into my chest.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." I chuckled at her childish actions and put my head on hers. I took in her intoxicating smell and fell into a dreamless sleep.

*time skip (morning)*

~Your POV~

The sun shone in my face as my eyes fluttered open, taking in the scenery before me. Last nights events flowed back into mind as I lied there. I tried to get up but a pair of arms were restricting me, I followed them to see Loke still sleeping. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his legs were wrapped around my legs protectively. I chuckled at how cute he was, and attempted to grab my phone. I had succeeded and took many pictures of Loke's sleeping form. I decided to check the time to see how early I was. It read 6:30am, a little early for me, but I will learn to deal with it in the future.

"Whatcha doing there (Y/N)?" I familiar voice rang from behind me. I quickly locked my phone and threw it on the carpeted floor. I turned to Loke as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"N-nothing." I blushed. Hopefully he didn't see the pictures I took of him.

"Are you sure?" Raising an eyebrow, with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I'm sure. I was just checking the time." I said bluntly.

"Then why did you throw your phone on the ground? Are you hiding something from me?" He asked, faking that I hurt his feelings.

"N-no. You just startled me, that's all." I said, my voice trailing off. I looked into his hazel eyes as he looked back into my (e/c) ones. Silence fell upon our slow breathing until he spoke again.

"You feeling better?" He asked, referring to last night.

"I am, thank you." I said, blushing at the fact that he cared so much.

"Good, because I don't want anything to happen to you as long as I'm around." He said, with a tint of pink coloring his cheeks as well. We lied there in a moment of silence once again until I tried to get up to shower, yet, failed again because Loke was still holding my waist.

"L-Loke, I need to shower! C-can you please let go?" I whined.

"But your so warm!" He whined, imitating me and pouted. "And I was so comfortable!" I sighed, attempting wriggle out of his grip until he finally gave in.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair putting on my black bikini on and a slipped on light blue sundress, that hugged my curves perfectly, over it. I put on my white flip flops and walked out the bathroom. I towel dried my hair and looked at Loke, who was still in bed. I cleared my throat and he shot up instantly. His jaw dropped as he saw just how much cleavage I was showing and how much the dress showed my figure.

"You like?" I asked, twirling around slowly so he could get a good look at me. He nodded and quickly grabbed his clothes and put it in front of his body. He rushed off to the bathroom and slammed the door closed. 'What was that about?' I thought. I kept thinking about it until I finally got the picture. 'Aww, poor lion boy got a boner just looking at me.' I teased him in my head. I giggled, which soon turned into a full blown laugh, at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Loke asked as he walked out the bathroom, towel drying his hair. He was in his navy blue swimming trunks and black flip flops, but no shirt.

"Nothing," I sad simply "I just saw something that I couldn't help but laugh at." Still lost, he just shook it off and plopped next to me.

"What time are we supposed to meet the others?"he asked, laying down on my lap.

"We are supposed to meet them in the hotel lobby at 7:15am." I said, tangling my fingers in his soft, orange hair.

"What time is it now?"

"7:05. So, in ten minutes."

"Great. Now I have ten minutes to do this-" he said, leaning forward.

*****
A/n

Hello munchkins! I know, another cliffhanger. What do you think Loke is gonna do? No hints! You'll just have to wait until the next chapter like everyone else. Well laterz!

Don't forget to vot and comment! Stay fabulous! ;)