Important : Scene Setup

Set the scene:

The entire human race has been threatened by an unknown virus that attacks the respiratory system. It starts off as a simple flu, but attacks the bodies entire immune system, weakening the human host, to the point of no return.

Some hosts are not favourable for the virus to survive causing it to leave without causing harm. But it is not possible to know who is immune to it. There is no cure to it either.

It attacked the earth without a warning. It has been a year, yet none of the world's top scientists can figure out how it started. But to keep it from spreading, all the countries of the world have stopped travel.

People need to be isolated so that the virus does not get a chance to spread. This isolation trickles down to individuals within countries too. No one is supposed to exit their homes unless for essentials – supermarkets and medical stores – open from 6am-8am every morning.

This step was taken overnight by the world leaders – not giving the public a chance to get used to the idea. This was the night before Minhyuk and Alexis met each other.

Alexis:

Alexis had moved to Singapore about 2 months ago for work. She was hired by Ainsoft – a gaming company. She was a part of the team that helped the finance department reduce the number of manual tasks performed. She created programs to perform human tasks.

She was content with her job, but always eyed the strategy department – the place where game storylines were created. But there was one job she eyed within that department – writing adventures for the characters within the games.

Minhyuk:

Minhyuk was a part of Ainsoft in South Korea. He was well-known for his innovative ideas, branding and marketing – an all-rounder. He was transferred to Singapore to assess the scope of the gaming projects being developed within the Singapore branch.

He moved to Singapore about a week before the lockdown and stayed at Hyatt. He had moved into his apartment just 2 days prior to meeting Alexis.

Lovesickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें