16. Bed Time

Alexis filled 4 takeout containers with dog food and one more with water. She placed them on the kitchen counter to cool down a bit, while she went to change into her night suit. A grin was plastered on her face the entire time as she replayed her make-out session with Minhyuk.

How is this happening? I feel like I know him completely, yet I don't know him

She changed into a cotton baby blue night suit. Its top was buttoned with short sleeves and the pants were full length. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and dabbed a bit of her vanilla fragranced cream on her neck. She knew that Min would go nuts with it and giggled.

Min on the other hand couldn't think straight. He just wanted to go back to kissing Alexis. He was high on Alexis.

Get a grip, you are not an animal. Act normal

He was at the washbasin splashing water on his face, trying to calm down. He stepped out of the bathroom and went straight to his closet.

Something she can get off me easily.....replayed in his head and he shook his head and entire body, doing a funny dance like the one in Taylor Swift's Shake It Off music video.

He went for his favourite night outfit – grey round necked long sleeves t-shirt and grey track pants. He sprayed on some cologne, it had a spirited fragrance with a hint of lemon to it. His hair was a mess thanks to Alexis. But he liked what she did to him, so he left it as it was and went straight to Alexis's apartment.

He saw her sitting on the couch in her blue night suit and he almost melted with love.

"Hey Min!", she blushed, "Let's go feed the puppies"

They took the sheets, food and water to the Oak tree and set it up for the huskies. They were really hungry and walloped up all the food.

Minhyuk and Alexis set up one corner as the bedding area and called the huskies over once they were done with the food. They immediately plopped down and curled up for nap time. Min and Allie patted them for a while and then got up to go back upstairs.

That's when Alexis noticed a hooded figure watching them from the main gate. The minute the figure realised someone had noticed him, he disappeared.

"Min, I think someone was watching us"

He immediately put his arm around Alexis's shoulder and looked in the direction she was pointing.

"I don't see anyone"

"Someone was there", Alexis said nervously.

"C'mon, it's late, let's go home and lock up"

She nodded.

When they reached Alexis's apartment Min was confused. He didn't know whether to go to his apartment or stay with Alexis. But it was just a couple of seconds of confusion as Alexis decided for him.

"Stay with me tonight"

He nodded like a little puppy dog , ran his fingers through his hair and stepped into Alexis's apartment. He locked the front door and balcony while Alexis got out extra pillows and blankets.

"Babe, where do I sleep?"

"Seriously Min, after all we did a couple of minutes ago?", Alexis asked jokingly.

"Aishh, I'm just trying to be a gentleman"

"Hmm, you weren't a 'gentlemen' a while ago", Alexis mocked him, air-quoting gentleman.

"Ok ok, let's go to your bed", and he scooped her up, while she was holding the pillows and blanket and took her to the bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed in a sitting position. She set up his side of the bed while he stood and watched her.

She lay down on her back and patted the spot next to her for Min to come over. Instead, he shocked her by hovering over her by taking support with his hands and legs. His face was inches away from hers.

"Do you really want to sleep", he whispered, his breath intoxicating her.

"Yes", she said smiling and Min dropped on the spot next to her, lying on his back.

She turned onto her belly and placed her chin on Min's shoulder. He looked down at her and was dazed again.

"Can I ask you something Min?", asked Alexis.

"Anything", he said, his eyes locked on to her lips.

"Why were you so sad talking about your life in Seoul?"

His eyes locked on to hers and she immediately felt him go stiff, but after a couple of seconds he loosened up and turned to face Alexis. He placed his hand below her head and pulled her to his chest.

"Most of my life I've tried to make my Dad proud, but it was never enough. My entire life in Seoul has been tainted with it. That's why I just rushed through it. Even now, he thinks I am a loser. Somehow I am never good enough."

"I know what you mean."

"Meaning?"

"My Dad is similar. Whatever I do isn't good enough. My salary isn't good enough, there is always something I'm lacking in. The reason I took this job was to get away from it all."

"It's the same with me, this was an escape."

They both stared at each other and smiled.

"Who knew our Dad's would be the reason we ended up here", said Alexis and Min burst out laughing.

"You're so funny" and he kissed her lightly. Then she kissed him lightly. Slowly he ended up hovering over her, their bodies pressed up against each other, but he took support with his hands so that his entire weight was not on her.

Alexis's fingers were back in his hair and she was kissing him insane again. This time she bit down on his lower lip sending him in overdrive again. He traced his tongue on her lower lip, teasing her a bit and not going in for a kiss. She whined and crushed her lips against his, she could feel him smiling.

"I know what you did", she said while kissing him.

"Smart girl"

He moved on to kissing her from her jawline to her neck, lost in lust. When he went back to kiss her lips, he realised she had fallen asleep. He gave her a light peck on the lips and settled down beside her. He switched off the lights and pulled the covers over both of them. He turned on his side to face Alexis and watched her breathe until he fell asleep.