5. Lunch Date

"Hi"

"Hey, come in"

Alexis could tell that Min had taken a shower, his hair was still damp. It was sticking out in all directions, but it made him look cuter than usual.

He now wore a grey long sleeved round neck t-shirt and black trackpants, giving him a comfy look. Alexis couldn't help but blush, she felt a flutter in her tummy everytime he smiled at her.

"Stop it Alexis, you don't know anything about him"

The dining table was placed next to the door to the balcony, it had a window just above it. She started giving him an update on the dishes prepared for lunch. He walked over and took a seat next to Alexis. But he didn't hear a word she said.

Alexis had freshened up too. She let her hair down, it wasn't too long but frames her face perfectly. She wore a pair of denim shorts and a white tee. This made it hard for Min to concentrate on what she was saying.

So he shifted his gaze back to her eyes. There was that confused look in them again.

Ok, I've been staring again, say something

"everything smells so good, so what's this?"

Alexis didn't mind repeating herself, she was too lost in Min's cuteness, and his accent only added to it.

"I've prepared dal and rice with a chicken side dish"

"what is dal? Is it Indian?"

"Yes, it's an Indian dish"

"Oh, so you're from India?"

"Yup"

"You don't look Indian, you have a very unique look, it doesn't fit any stereotype"

He was lost in her eyes again.

"Is that a good thing?"

"You're beauty is unique", internally Min cringed, what a cheesy thing to say out loud.

"oookkk", giggled Alexis and passed Min a plate.

Both of them were really hungry. For the next couple of minutes the only sounds that could be heard were the spoons clattering against plates, slurping and chewing.

"That was delicious, Alexis", said Min leaning back in his chair.

His phone started buzzing.

"Oh man, it's work, I've got to take this", he immediately jumped up and walked out the door.

Alexis found that very strange and rude. She prepared such a lovely meal amid this scary situation, mainly to help him feel comfortable. And this is how he acts. She was hurt and beat herself up about trusting people again.

While she was in the kitchen, washing the dishes and having this internal debate, Min walked up behind her.

He gently spun her around to face him, causing his shirt to be splattered with dish soap. He ignored it and placed his hands on either side of Alexis's waist.

"Thankyou Alexis, I'm sorry I barged out like that. It was my boss, and I've recently joined. Don't want to upset anyone at work. Let me help you."

"It's alright, it's all done."

"I have never ever met someone who would have the patience to make a stranger feel comfortable and safe. Let me make you dinner tonight, ok?"

She nodded and Minhyuk gave her a peck on her cheek and hugged her. "Gamsahamida"

He turned and walked away, internally smacking his head over what he had just done. Seriously Min, a kiss and a hug?!

He didn't turn around as he was afraid of Alexis's reaction. But she just stared at him walk away, replaying the moment in her head. She liked the way her made her feel.