Taketh My Breath Away | Barley Lightfoot

THIS CONTAINS NO ONWARD SPOILERS

my friend jarvisdropmyneedle07 is a very talented artist and did this of Barley so i decided to make an imagine out of it!

/ / /

Your fist raised to knock on the door. You heard the talking on the inside of the house stop before the door opened. You flashed a grin at the sight of your most favorite person in the entire world.

"Hey, Bar," you said. You lifted the bag above your head. "I brought snacks."

"Excellent!" He took the bag from you and stepped aside, "Come on inside, my dear friend."

You did, glancing around. "Hey, Ian," you said to the boy that was going up the stairs.

"Hey, ___," he said.

Barley closed the door. "Aw dude, you aren't going to play Quests of Yore with us?"

"No," Ian said. "You know I'm not into that game. You guys have fun."

"Suit yourself." Barley shrugged. "Come on, I got everything set up on the kitchen table."

"Awesome," you said. You followed him to the kitchen and smiled as you saw the table with the board, the cards, and the playing pieces all prepared.

"Dost thou wish to be a wizard again?" he asked, grabbing bowls for the bags of cheese puffs you'd brought.

"Uh... yeah," you said, shrugging. You walked over to the kitchen counter. "Why not?"

Barley popped open the bag of cheese puffs. "What, you don't want to be a wizard again? Remember, we made characters and gave them names and everything!"

"No, I do, I just... it'd be cool if there were more options," you said.

"Like..."

"Like, I don't know. A super tough princess or something," you said, shrugging. "Can I help you with anything?"

"It's okay, I got it," he said, emptying out the entire bag. He looked at you and smiled. "A princess? Really?"

"Yeah," you said, reaching over and stealing a cheese puff from the bowl. "Why?"

"It's just weird. I didn't know you wanted to be a princess," he said. He laughed and shook his head.

"Well don't laugh at me," you said. "Now I just feel stupid for telling you."

"No, no!" he said quickly. "I do think it's cool. I do. And you---" He smiled at you as he walked around the counter. "--- would make an awesome princess."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do," he said.

"Thanks," you said.

"What kind of powers would you have, princess?"

"Well," you said, following Barley to the table. You took the seat next to him. "I don't really know."