Chapter 0.7

CHAPTER VII

THIRD   POINT   OF   VIEW

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Three shinobi brimmed with dark intentions stood at the top of the Hokages' Mountain, looking down at the peaceful village in disdain. Their plans were slowly coming together. Thanks to the peace treaty that had the opportunity to slip in undetected. There was only a day left for them to get what they needed without being discovered. Security around the village was running tight.

Most of the Konoha personnel were placed around important marks like the library chock-full of Forbidden Jutsus. As tempting as those were there was an even more precious prize they had their eyes set on. The leader of the trio grinned deviously. "Hmph. Those idiots didn't suspect a thing. We'll hit them at the darkest hour. Make sure you two don't come until I give the signal. Otherwise, we'll get caught at the border. I'll set up a diversion. Remember...this is all for our village."

Simultaneously they disappeared into the wind, preparing for what lied ahead.

****

TSUBAKI'S   POINT   OF   VIEW

TSUBAKI'S POINT OF VIEW

"Seriously, Naruto...How did you even get this beaten up?"

The blonde only started to laugh sheepishly at my deadpanned expression. In true Naruto fashion, the idiot had come to my bedroom window like a creeper, nearly scaring the life out of me this morning. It took everything I had to resist punching him right in the middle of his whiskered face. Today was my day off from training. The plan was to sleep in until lunch.

But that wasn't going to happen.

I forced him to sit at my desk while I rummaged through my apothecary box for ointment. His face had a few shallow cuts along with a few bruises that littered mostly his arms and torso area. It looked like he was wrestling a wild pig or something.

Thankfully nothing was more serious than the bruising. It wasn't hard to pinpoint the origin of these marks. He had no doubt gotten into another fight with some older kids. From the looks of it there was probably a whole gang of them. Naruto's fearlessness was commendable but I wished he'd remember that he was still a little kid.