Chapter 0.9

CHAPTER IX

THIRD   POINT   OF   VIEW

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Hinata woke up frozen in fear. She was in an unfamiliar place surrounded by the people she last remembers seeing before they knocked her unconscious. The lankier of the three was high up in the branches scoping for something. Meanwhile, the other two were not too far in front of her whispering something inaudible.

Hinata tried moving her hands but they were bound tight. One shift of her wrists caused them to burn painfully. She tried keeping her whimpers quiet to avoid catching their attention.

'Who are these men? Why did they kidnap me? Where are we?' So many questions were going on in her frantic mind. She couldn't formulate a plan of escape in her state of panic. Her struggles were put to an end when a shoe nearly crushed her head into the tree. She yelped, turning her tearfully gaze to meet the grinning man's.

"Bout time you woke up, Hyuuga Princess. We were starting to think you were dead." He knelt down to her height, taking her trembling jaw into a painful grip. "Hmph. Don't cry. You'll hurt your eyes if you do. And that's what we need the most. Don't worry we won't kill you. Not yet at least."

"Takuma-sama, when're we going to start moving?" The man from the trees asked, jumping down next to his companion.

"Yeah. I don't like how quiet it is here," the other replied.

Takuma stood to his full height, giving his men an annoyed look. "We can't move until we get the signal."

The three had successfully managed to slip out of Konoha without being captured. Of course, their hands had to get dirty along the way, but no price was too small for their homeland. Peace with another country was never an option for Kumogakure.

Everyone knew that the Hidden Leaf possessed not only the 9-Tailed beast jinchuriki but also several clans with very powerful ocular Justus. In order to obtain just a small portion of that power, they pretended to come in the name of peace.

The Hyuuga Clan was not their first choice of targets. It was the Uchihas who were ideal. The Sharingan's infamous power was the kind of stuff that sounded like a myth. No one knew exactly just how much it was capable of, but if the stories of Madara Uchiha were true than it was the perfect weapon of destruction. However, the main branch had two sons. The eldest was the renowned Itachi Uchiha - a man capable of killing the three of them if they so much as attempted to kidnap someone from his clan.

The Hyuuga Clan's main branch only had two girls that were mere children. Thus, this kidnapped the elder daughter.

The plan couldn't have gone more smoothly. Takuma felt a small twinge of remorse for the other two he had dragged along. They were good guys. Necessary for their goals of bringing stability to Kumogakure. This operation was a close one. Only the three present and the small group of shinobi that were supposed to help guide them back home at the border knew. Once the flare went off they would start running back with their prize.