Part 6

When we all sat down.  We started.  I was ready for anything, this is what I have been waiting for. 

Marisol-So...first of all Nikko, we want to always hear what you want to say.  This is Victor by the way.

The boy looked like he was about 20 years old, maybe 19.  But that is not what I want to know or be bothered by this point in time.

Mom-Honey...you know we love you right?
Nikko-Yes...
Dad-What happened 5 days ago...we throught we could have kept you from it.  We wanted you to have a normal life.
Mom-When me and your father met...i was human.  But your dad...well he was a wolf but also a witch.
Dad-For me and your mom to be together.  I had to give my pack to someone else.
Nikko-This doesn't make any scene.
Marisol-Your dad turn the pack over to my first husband...
Mom-Cole, he was your dad's best friend, he was the Beta before your dad chose him.  When that happened...we had you.
Dad-It was very risky since I didn't turn into human fully yet. 
Nikko-Wait so that means I'm part wolf, part witch?
Dad-Just like Emilio and Iván.
Marisol-And Rebecca is a witch, just like me.

I looked at everyone.  I am a wolf, I still don't get any of this.  I mean I get what I and everything but why am I staying with this family? Why did that wolf try to attack me that one night?  What can I do?

Nikko-I'm still confused...
Mom-About what?
Nikko-Why am I still here?  Why can't I come home?
Dad-Enrique is the leader, he would like to keep you here since you never actually been around wolf's.
Nikko-Why can't you teach me? 
Dad-I haven't been a wolf in 16 years...if I could...
Nikko-Ok...Why did that wolf try to attack me?
Enrique-We still don't know but we all are safe.

I nodded my head.  I still have no idea what to think.  Like I said, I was ready for anything but staying away from my family is the hardest thing. 

Marisol-We will tain you on how to fight and use your powers...
Mom-I promise you...you are in good hands.
Dad-I have known Marisol since I was born.  She will make sure nothing bad happens to you.
Nikko-I trust you guys...

I really do, there isn't much more I can do.  All of them let me and my parents have our goodbyes alone.  I looked at both of them.

Nikko-I miss you guys.
Mom-We missed you too baby...
Dad-Just know that we love you.
Nikko-Well I ever go back to school?
Dad-Yes...but not until next year. 
Nikko-You know, I never expected this...
Dad-Sometimes things come unexpected.
Nikko-Yeah...I guess.
Mom-We love you Nikko.
Nikko-I love you guys too...

I hugged them goodbye.  I went up to the front porch and watched them at they drove away.  I can't believe this.  I have no idea when I'm going to see them next.  I can't think right now.

Iván-Hey...you ok?
Nikko-Yeah just...taking this all in.
Iván-Well we start training Monday
Nikko-You're trainning me?
Iván-Yeah.  Is that ok?

I looked at him, he had his shirt off and he was looking sexy.  I nodded my head as he smiled.  He turn around and turn into the black wolf that saved me that night.  He looked go cool.  He ran off into the woods.  That looks like so much fun! 

I gone inside and went to the kitchen.  I guess I should really get used to this place.  Calling it home and everything.  I sat down on the island and Marisol smiled at me.

Marisol-I know that it's a lot to take in Nikko...we are willing to work with you.
Emilio-Hell, it was too much for me at first.
Nikko-Ha...yeah...you can say that.

I kept looking down at my hands.  This is so much...everything I thought wasn't real, is real.  Like that one night, when I thought about the movies.