Part 24

Iván-I missed you last night...
Nikko-I did too.  I just had to do something. 
Iván-Oh I see...

Iván kissed my head and I gave him a big smile.  Emilio looked at us and rolled his eyes, I looked at Emilio.  I know he is happy for us but he just miss Ruban.  Ruban is off on a trip and won't be back for another 2 weeks.

Iván of course doesn't care and I just really like how they look at each other and joke around with eachother.  But Emilio is doing that with me today that Iván is very exited for me to do.  I am scared.

But after me and Emilio where done, I said goodbye to Iván.  Everyone else was already gone witch was weird, but I shook it off and followed Emilio out to the backyard. 

Emilio turn into his wolf and I turn into my wolf.  We ran together and I have to say, it feels go to have my legs get stretch out.  I mean, I rub at least once a day because Emilio makes me but I don't care. 

Emilio takes the lead, run fast but not faster than me, I think he can choose that.  Like I said last time, he is strong.  The strongest wolf I found out.  But we stopped at this little house.

Dad-I see you got here quickly.

I turn back into human form and I hugged my dad.  I have no idea what is going on but i don't care.  I haven't seen my dad since the whole thing gone on.

Emilio-Yeah.  He is a good kid.

Emilio smiled and I looked at him, he laughs as we walked into the small house but when we walked in, it turn into this cool looking base, it had other people inside and soon Rebecca, Iván, Marisol, and another guy came up.  He looks like Iván and Emilio but older like Marisol.

Soon my mom came through everyone and she was so excited to see me.  He ran and hugged me, I hugged her back.  I am so happy that I get to see my parents again.  I mean, I love it at the Martanze house bur I miss my parents.

Older guy-Ok, let me meet my future son-in-law!

I smiled at thinking abour marrying Iván.  From having my last name being change into Martanze.  My mom moved to the side and the older guy smiled.

Cole-You must be Nikko, my name Is Cole.

I smiled as I saw Iván walk up next to him with a big smile.  Cole took out is hand and I shook it, What is happening?

Cole-I know you must be confused, but I am Iván's, Emilio's, and Rebecca's father.    Marisol's husband.
Nikko-Biological?
Cole-Proud to be.  Please,  take a walk with me.

I looked at my parents and I would like to explain everything that has happened over the past few weeks.  But they nodded their head and I smiled looking at Iván.  He had a huge smile in his face and I love to see him this happy.

Me and Cole started walking and we waited untilwe were away from everyone.  Rocco gone and made himself a drink, I feel weird.  I had no idea what happened to Iván's father but I guess I will know now...

Cole-It's nice to finally meet you Nikko!  Iván couldn't stop talking about you.
Nikko-Well I hope it's good things...
Cole-Of course! He talks very highly of you. 
Nikko-That's good.
Cole-But I already knew what he was telling me.
Nikko-I'm sorry...?
Cole-You're wolf is a very special wolf... considering you are half human.
Nikko-I still don't get it.
Cole-Since your father was Alpha if he haven't choose to go with your mother, but she is human.  Your wolf is very powerful, your human form is very fragile.
Nikko-Why are you telling me this?

Cole turn around and gave me a smirk hat looks like Iván's smirk.  I just don't want to kiss Cole.

Cole-You're smart.  You figure out Enrique without anyone telling you anything.  That is your wolf and human working together.
Nikko-Why are you letting your family near Enrique?
Cole-Enrique knows a lot more about you're kind.  I have made sure my family and your family is save.
Nikko-Is that why Iván didn't die?  Because of you...
Cole-I would never put my my son's in danger like that. 

I nodded my head.  My brain was all over the place, why did Iván told me that I was thinking about Enrique?  Was he just waiting for this?

Cole-When you and Enrique fight in 5 days, you need to make sure you do everything just right.  I will protect you...your father would kill me if I were to get you killed but...just know that you are powerful. 
Nikko-What happens if I win?
Cole-You're part of the pack. 
Nikko-If I don't?
Cole-You will win.