Part 8

I have not stop thinking about Iván.  I mean, yeah he is hot and everything but he is soft, gental, everything is perfect about him.  I need to know more about this. 

When I thought that, I felt someone staring at me, it was Emilio. 

Emilio-How did your first day go?
Nikko-Ok I guess.  Everything went to plan.
Emilio-Me and Iván were going to this place, it's were wolfs come and hung out? Want to come?
Nikko-Are you sure?
Emilio-Come on. 
Nikko-Ok...

I got up and follow him downstairs.  Iván was texting someone, I know Enrique and Marisol are out on a date, Rebecca I think is with some friends.

Iván-Are you coming?
Nikko-Yeah.
Emilio-So, lets see your wolf.
Iván-Emilio, don't push him.
Nikko-I can try...

We went outside and Emilio turn into his wolf.  Iván waited for me.  I took a deep breath, close my eyes, and thought about my wolf, when I open my eyes, I was a wolf. 

Emilio-There you go.

Iván turn into his wolf, Iván came up behind me.  He looked pissed but also strong.  We started off just walking.

Iván-So, you can stay with me and Emilio.  No one should bother you.
Nikko-If they do?
Emilio-We will protect you.
Iván-Here, let's start running, follow me.

Emilio started to run and Iván started to run.  I started to run after them.  I was running really fast and I was not runing out of breath. 

I gone to the side of Iván, I looked at him, he looked pleased.  He laughed a little and ran faster.  I pushed myself.  I was going at least 50mph, it felt amzing. 

The wind that was going past me and my paws hitting the ground.  I kept following Iván.  He was strong, his legs lefting off the ground making him a little bit faster.

Iván-There is a tree ahead.  Just jump!

I saw the tree and Emilio first jump, than Iván, than I leap forward, jumping over the tree.  I didn't stop running.

There was a few more tress and I have never felt so free.  I felt like nothing can stop me.  When we were at a junkyard, Iván and Emilio stopped up on a hill.  I stopped next to Emilio.

Emilio-How was that?
Nikko-Pretty good...
Emilio-I bet.  Come on.

Emilio walked towards the junkyard.  I looked at Iván, he was looking everyone.  I gone closer to him.  Iván looked at me.

Iván-Don't look wolf's in the eyes. 
Nikko-What?
Iván-You're challenging them if you look them in the eyes.
Nikko-Do I do that?
Iván-No, I'm just telling you.
Nikko-Ok...thank you.

Iván nodded his head, he walked to the junkyard.  I follow him, I went next to him and everyone was looking.  I walked closer to Iván. 

Iván-Don't be scared.
Nikko-Well, the only wolf I have been around is you and Emilio...
Iván-They won't bother you.  Just remember, don't look into the eyes.
Nikko-Where should I look?
Iván-Keep your head up.  Appear confident.

I did as he said, I walked just like him.  Emilio was talking to a white wolf, they where rubbing there face's.  Showing affection.  Iván walked past, laying down.

White wolf-There is a new wolf!
Emilio-This is Nikko.  You know him.

The wolf was a boy...he was gay himself.  That's amazing.  Unless that is how they show affection...but he did sound familiar.  He is a guy from school

Emilio-This is Ruban.
Ruban-No shit.  He is one of us...
Emilio-Yeah...

Emilio laid down.  Iván looked away from us.  I sat down and Ruban laid down cuddling with Emilio.  Soon another wolf came over and laid next to Iván.  This wolf was light brown, white on their stomach.

Iván-Hey Tessa, how's it going?
Tessa-Well, the two boys came.  I'm doing good.
Iván-Yeah.  We have been dealing with some things.
Emilio-That and Iván with Victor.
Iván-Victor was the one that started the shit.

I looked at him.  I felt slightly out of place, the girl, Tessa, I'm guessing that is her name, she smiled.

Tessa-Hi! What's your name?

Iván looked up and I didn't look in her eyes, like she said.  She came up to me and sat in front of me.

Nikko-Nikko.  Yours?
Tessa-Tessa, you're new?
Nikko-Is it that obvious?
Emilio-He is Liam's son.
Tessa-No way! I am such a huge fan of your dad!
Nikko-Thank you I guess.
Iván-Don't freak him out to much Tess.
Tessa-You dad and my mom were best friends. 

Iván got sick of her so he got up, he took his body and looked at Tessa.  Tessa looked at him with a smile.

Tessa-I see Iván...
Iván-Good.

Iván took me over by Emilio and told me to lay down.  I did as he said and Iván laid down by me.  He was laying really close.  Not that I mind, Ruban and Emilio are making me kinda jealous... more like lonely actually.