Part 10

When I was gettting out of my shower, I walked out with only a towel around my waste.  When I walked out of the bathroom, I looked at my body. 

I thought of Iván through.  I need to know more about this whole wolf thing.  About  the pack and what it means to be in a pack. 

Iván-Nikko! I need to t-

I turn around and he seemed embarrassed to walk in on me.  I smirked, I now know when he blushes.  He looks so adorble.  He looks away.

Iván-I'm sorry...I d-didn't know that-
Nikko-It's fine...what's up?
Iván-Um...I was wondering if you are up for...going to school, for a basketball game?
Nikko-With you?
Iván-Yeah...and Rebecca, Emilio...you might see Adam...maybe Martha.
Nikko-Sure!
Iván-Ok.  We are leaving in about 20 minutes.
Nikko-Won't you think people will bother you about showing up with the "gay kid"?
Iván-I don't care.
Nikko-Ok...

I smiled at him and he smiled back.  He shut the door and I smiled at myself in the mirror.  I put on some clothes and went downstairs.  Emilio and Iván are talking.  Rebecca was drinking some water. 

Marisol-Make sure you guys keep an eye on Nikko.
Iván-Don't worry Mama.  We got him.
Enrique-Iván, now that-
Emilio-Now that his wolf came out-
Iván-When he comes upset he will turn into a wolf.
Rebecca-We got it mama...

I than walked in, Iván looked at me, he licked his lips and we were ready.  Rebecca drove us to the school.  I haven't been to school in a week or so. 

Before Emilio and I walked into the school, he stopped me, pulling out my phone.  I barely thought about it.

Emilio-I put mine, Iván's, and Rebecca's, numbers, if you are even getting a little bit upset, text one of us.
Nikko-Got it.

Emilio took my sholder and we walked in the school togeher.  Iván and Rebecca was already in the gym.  Me and Emilio walked in.  Ruban walked up to us.

Ruban-HEY! IT'S NIKKO!
Nikko-Hey...
Ruban-I never seen you in a game before...
Nikko-Well, Iván invited me...
Ruban-Yeah...I wanted to say sorry for treating you the way I did...I just want to be cool with you especially since you're Iván's-

The busser went off before he could finsh that sentence.  Emilio kissed Ruban's lips, wishing him good luck.  Me and Emilio went next to Iván.  He was talking to a girl.

Iván-Ok!?
Nikko-Yeah, I'm ok...!
Iván-Emilio gave you the phone right!?

I pulled out to show him.  Just than I saw Adam, he was with Martha and Rebecca.  I told Emilio where I was going when Iván talked to the girl.  He was ok with that.

When I started to head over there, Rebecca points me out, Adam got excited.  Walking down the bleachers, running and hugging me.  I hugged back but than I felt that feeling I had when Rebecca held my hands.  I pulled away.

I looked back at Iván and he was staring at me abd Adam.  He looked away after awhile. 

Adam-Where are you!?  I miss you!
Nikko-I just have been...doing things.
Adam-Yeah, I see you're friends with the Martanze twins...
Nikko-Yeah...my parents know their parents.
Adam-Oh really...so you three are like...actually friends?
Nikko-Yeah, we're cool.

I went where they were sitting.  I hugged Martha and Rebecca smiled at me.  I am happy. 

Half-time

I was have fun, we were winning.  But when I looked at Iván, he was talking to girls.  I have no idea but I became upset.  I turn to Rebecca and she was cheering.  I looked for Emilio, he was talking to Ruban. 

Rebecca-Nikko...

I looked at Rebecca, she grabbed my hand and took me away.  But Adam followed.  Martha was confused.

Rebecca-Can you get Iván and Emilio you two?
Nikko-N-No! Don't bring-

I had to run out, Rebecca ran after me.  This is to much...I shouldn't have come.  I am happy to see Adam and Martha but I wasn't ready.

Iván-NIKKO!