Part 15

When I looked up at his eyes, they opened.  He was looking at me and I was looking at him.  His eyes are baby blue, the perfect color.  He smiles and I smiled.

Iván-Hey...
Nikko-Hey.

I laughed and he laughed a little.  He grabbed my jawline and I kept smiling, he kept smiling to...

I started to move in.  He wasn't hesitating, he moved in too.  I pushed all the bad throughts I had to the back of my mind.  Inches away from each others lips, I closed my eyes. 

I felt his warm breathe on my nose, I'm about to have my first kiss.  God...this is it.  I  than felt a pear of soft, warm lips on my lips. 

Everything...was just right.  I pulled our bodies closer, he kept kissing me.  We both didn't want to stop.  So we didn't. 

After awhile, he pulled away, he need to get some air...I than remember that I need to take some real breath.

Iván-I've been wanting that for so long...
Nikko-Me too...

I smiled and looked into his eyes again, he was happy.  I have never seen him this happy.  I move down and cuddle up with him.  Just than, his blue tooth speaker started to play a song.

I smiled as he kissed my head.  This is perfect, everything is perfect.  He fell asleep soon.

My leg was holding on to his leg that is not hurting.  My arm was under his reaching around his sholder to pull me closer.  One of his arms where around my stomach reaching my back, lighly holding on. 

His other arm was wrapping around my neck, like he was protect me.  I felt so relaxed.  Nothing could hurt me.  Nothing can hurt us.  I won't let anything hurt him.  He is mine...

5 days later

I was sitting on Iván's bed when Emilio and Marisol was waching Iván get up for the first time since that fight.  Me and Iván have not kissed since that first kiss we had, we haven't even talked about it.

Emilio-Take it Easy...
Iván-I will be o-

He was about to get up but I heard his ribs cracking.  He yelled out in pain, I grabbed his chest and back lightly.  I sat him back down, he looked down, grabbing his ribs.

Emilio-We should wait a few more days.
Marisol-I'm sorry baby...

She kissed Iván on his head and he waited until everyone is out.  He took the closest thing to him, his PS4 controller and threw him, causing him more pain.  He yelled.

Iván-God damn it.
Nikko-It will be ok...
Iván-I know...can you help me lay back down?

I nodded my head, he laid him down, him taking a deep breath in pain, letting out a shaky breath.  I gone over and picked up the controler.  I looked at Iván.

Nikko-Want me to show you a new trick Emilio taught me?
Iván-Sure...

He was pissed, I understand why.  I gone and sat down, he put his hand on my thigh, I smirked.  I lightly touch his ribs, I thought about Iván and his pain, soon there came a golden light that came from my hand, Iván smiled and I could see the pain go away. 

It's a numbing spell, it's to help with pain.  I stopped when I felt no more pain.  He looked at me and I smiled.

Nikko-How are you feeling?
Iván-Better...thank you.

I smiled, he pushed me down by him.  I grabbed his neck, he started to drag his fingers around my back.  I kept looking into his eyes.